Remember Me : Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A certain doe-eyed girl is riding her motorbike to SM Univertsity. As usual she dream of it again. A blinding flash of lights and screaming voices. She always wonders why is she always having that kind of dream. After some minutes she reached her destination. She went to the practice room in which she found out the room was deserted. She sitted at the couch waiting for the other seven members. She fell asleep while waiting. After some minutes, someone entered the room.

Yoona's POV

When I entered the practice room, there s no one there.
'It must be still early,' I thought. I sat at the couch and fell asleep.After some minutes , I heard someone entered but I didn't bother to open my eyes.
'It must be one of the members.' I thought.I feel that she's sitting beside me. I felt a cold aura that's coming from her.My curiosity got into me. I don't know any members having a cold aura or cold presence that sent shivers down my spine. I opened my eyes and saw a blonde girl, staring at me, I quickly stand and greeted her.

"Annyeong Haseyo, choneun Im Yoona imnida."I said

"May I ask you who you are and what do you want?" I ask her but she wasn't answering.

I decided to scan her firs,,, she's beautiful, and she look familiar. I racked my brain trying to find her in my memories. I was in deep thoughts but not for long. A pair of hands is at my waist and her chin is resting on my shoulder.

"What's the matter Yoong?" Yuri unnie asked.

"Ani. I'm alright." I respond

"Oh!!! Mianhe for letting you wait Jessica." Taeyeon unnie said.

"It's ok." the girl named Jessica respond. Thanks God! I thought she's a mute or something.

Hmmm. Jessica,,,Jessica,,, Jessica,,, her name sounds familiar too.
'Maybe it sounds familiar cause Sunny unnie has a cousin named Jessica too...Yeah!Maybe that's it!' I thought.

"So Yoona,you already meet Jessica so---" Taeyeon unnie said but I quickly cutted her.

"Aniyo! She wasn't talking to me to the point that I thought she's a deaf or a mute." I said as I glance at Jessica. I saw her blush because of embarassment.

"And as I was saying, Jessica is the new and last member of our group,'' Taeyeon unnie continued, ''So Jessica, please introduce yourself."

"Annyeong haseyo! Choneun Jessica Jung Sooyeon imnida! I'm 16 years old, I'm half American and half Korean." she said

"Annyeong haseyo! Choneun Stephanie Hwang Miyoung imnida. You can call me Tiffany. I'm half american and half korean." Tiffany unnie said as her eye smile appeared again .

"Annyeong Haseyo Jessica-shi!! I'm Seo Joo Hyun, please call me Seohyun." Seohyun said to Jessica. *forever too formal *, Seo Joo Hyun .

"Annyeong Haseyo! Choi SooYoung imnida! *stuffs food in her mouth* I'm a shikshin." the shikshin introduce herself.

"Ahh! well I can see that." Jessica responded.

They introduced themselves,,, she's really familiar. AISSSSH!!! Quit it Yoona!!! Jessica stared at me. Ohh! I think I knew why .. It's my turn to introduce! Do I need to intoduced myself again??? I already introduced myself to her earlier. Tss!!

"Annyeong Haseyo... Choneun Im Yoona imnida."I said with a smile well, she responded by smiling too.

And I don't know why, but suddenly my heart beats faster than usual.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yehet!!! Chapter 1 is done. Sorry for wrong grammars and errors.

What do you think of Chapter 1?

Please comment, vote and subscribe!

Kamsahamnida!!!!