Remember Me : Chapter 3

Seohyun's POV

"OMO!!!" Jessica unnie gasped loudly. Yes as in LOUDLY. All of them turned and look at us.

"Mianheyo." I said. I told Jessica unnie not to be loud.

"And then what happened next?" Jessica unnie asked full of curiosity.

*Flashback*

"WHAT?!?" Seohyun asked in surprise.

"Don't worry dear, were going to visit them." her mother said.

"Alright omma, appa. I'll just wear clothes. Wait for me downstairs, omma." Seohyun said.

"What do you mean, honey?" her dad asked her.

"But I thought were gonna visit Yoona unnie?" Seohyun said.

"Yeah, I know dear, but not now." her mom said.

"But I want to see Yoona unnie right now! Jebal." Seohyun plead her parents.

"Alright then, it's a good thing that there's no classes tomorrow." her dad said as her mom sighed in defeat.

"Appa, just drive me to the hospital okay." she said to her father.

"Alright then honey." her dad responded.

at the hospital,,,

Seohyun's father dropped her off in front of the hospital.

"Drive carefully dad." she reminded her father.

"Don't worry about me honey." her dad said as he gave her an reassuring smile.

She went inside the hospital and asked for the family Im's room. The news she just heard shocked her.

"I'm sorry but the two of them died just an hour ago."

Those words echoed in her mind as she walked to the room 7 to see who is the only remaining Im. She stopped dead when she was in front of the room 7. ' What if I didn't see Yoona unnie inside? Does that mean that she left me forever? But what if she's inside? How can I explain to her that uncle and auntie Im is dead?' she thought as she hold the door knob and opened it. Her tears flowed uncontrollably as she see her unnie lying in the bed, peacefully sleeping. ' My unnie survived.' she thought as she hugged her unnie. ' She's still beautiful after the incident. Except that there's bandage wrapped around her head.' she thought. Seohyun spent her night taking care of her unnie. Some of Yoona's relatives came and take her parents knowing that she's gonna be in comma. After clearing things at the hospital, they checked Yoona first. Being a polite girl, Seohyun went out to give them privacy. After some minutes, they come out.

"Can you take care of Yoona for us?" Yoona's aunt said.

"But you're her relatives! You should be the one whose taking care of her." Seohyun said.

"We know, but we are all too busy to take care of her." Yoona's uncle said.

"Alright I'll take care of her. But you'll be taking responsibilities once she's awake." she said to them.

"We can't." another aunt said.

"What?! Why?! Oh, I know why, It's because you are all too busy to take care of her. I can't believe this! Where are Yoona and her parents when your child are at the hospital? They are with them, taking care of them! You know what! I'll take care of my unnie from now on! I will not let her live with you! I know she's with her relatives but I know that you will not take good care of my unnie! Thanks for your concern!" Seohyun said full of anger while Yoona's relatives walk away with embarassment.

Yehet!!! Chapter 3 is done!!!

Thinking what happened to Yoona's parents body? Well her relatives buried it earlier than you would expect. You know why? Cause they are all to busy for it!

What do you think of it?

Do comment your thoughts!

Kamsahamnida!!!

- DeerYehet