Memories

Baekhyun POV :

~Flashback to 3 years ago~

Her long black hair blew with the wind and her skin glistened in the sun. She was gorgeous and she was all mine. I run up behind her, giving her a tight hug. She giggled and hugged my arms back. It had taken me a year to finally tell her I love her but I was glad I did. We were at the beach but in an empty sector. The crashing of the waves echoed through our ears as we sat down. Th scent of the ocean was overpowered by her sweet scent, which to me smelled like vanilla. I lay down on her lap and she begins to run her fingers through my hair.

"So cute," she whispers. I smile at her. Her eyes gleamed and her smile is so endearing. God I love her so much.

"Sun-Hee?"

"Yes Baekhyunie?"

"I love you."

"I love you too baby." She leans down and places a small kiss on my forehead and then pecks one on my lip. She then laid down on her back and scooted up next to her. We lay there in tranquility of the beach. I guess you could say it was kind of like our safe haven. If only, it had stayed a little longer. We gathered up our items once it became 8:00 PM, and decided to walk to a nearby restaurant. "Hey Bakhyunie, let's go here," she says pointing to a seafood restaurant. We rush inside and realize that everyone around us had on suits and gowns whereas we had on swim suits. The staff were told to escort us out and if we didn't comply, then they'd use force. We exit the store laughing as we head home.

"It's okay! I'll make some of my World Famous Baekhyunie Ramen!" She bursts in to laughter which causes my to flutter. She was just so goddamn amazing. I place my arm around her shoulder and pull her closer to me. We chat as we walk along and she even begins to show me her coin collection. Eventually, we come to a crosswalk and begin to cross the road. Along the way, Sun-Hee drops her special coins.

"It's okay just go wait on the other side, I just need a second." I refuse to budge, keeping my feet glued on the road. She looks up pouting, but still hurrying to pick up the coins. I bend down to help her but she swats my hand away. "No Baekhyunie. These are sacred coins. Only I can touch them." I sigh, not understanding why these coins were so special to her. I knew that they were an old family heirloom, but she protected those coins as if they were her own children. "Keep on walking Baekhyun. You walk so slow and I'm almost done." I groan as I pick up all of our stuff.

I continue walking and wait for her on the other side. I look to see if a car is coming and see one through the corner of my eye. I squint to see if it started to slow down but it only seemed to go faster. I drop all our stuff and frantically run towards Sun-Hee. "SUN-HEE! SUN-HEE! MOVE! SUN-HEE WATCH OUT!" She looks up and notices the car, her eyes widening as she hurries to get up. But it was too late.

Y/N POV

~Present Day~

"But Baekhyun, you're my teacher."

~

He gave me a look that made me regret saying anything. It was a look of pure misery. Like his entire world had come crashing down and left nothing but broken pieces. I open my mouth to speak but no words would come out. He turns away from me and shakes his head. I look down at my feet feeling ashamed. "Why?" That's all he managed to mutter.

"Why what?" He turns around and glares at me.

"Why did you kiss me if you were just going to break it off? Why'd you do it that day? Huh?" I stand shocked, unsure of what to say. I never had the intention to hurt him. But it's the safest thing to do right? I stare a him. I'm so so sorry Baekhyun. I'm so sorry. I just wanted him in my arms. I don't want him to leave me. "Why do you push me away?" He says, shedding a single tear. I rush to him and encompass him in an tight hug.