When i was little

When I was a toddler, my mom noticed something about me but she didn't know what. Something was there. I didn't really do much in Kindergarten. Teachers said I was quite and would do my work but sometimes I do something different.

For example I wouldn't talk to anyone unless they call my name or when I had to color something in with what the teacher gave me I would use the wrong colors. I even go lay down in a corner away from everyone when it was nap time.

The teacher always called my mom to see if she knows way I did these thing but she could only tell them so much. Know knew what was going on with me but I was never treated any differently then everyone else.

At home I would do the same thing. I wouldn't talk unless someone called me and keep to my self . The only difference is that I had a cousin the same age as me who always picked on me and when she did I hit her. I knew it was wrong but I couldn't control it sometimes. She will stop when my mom or grandmother caught us but it happened a lot when I was little.

————————————

When I started second grade, I got into a lot of trouble in school. I was always failing my test and being bullies by some people. My teacher never done anything about it when I told her but all she said was just ignore them. I tried at first bu they never stopped. My parents were always getting calls from my teacher about my grades. I thought I was just stupid and my dad thought I wasn't studying or just being lazy so I got in trouble for it a lot. I did get some good grade because my parents help me but I wasn't enough. My teacher failed me and told my parents to just let me sink because I wasn't going anywhere. My mom refuses to believe than so we moved and put me I different schools till I was in 6th grade.