2: Routines

Taehyung's new life had somewhat become a routine. Monday through Friday he would go to school, talk with Jimin in first period while Yoongi slept. Second he would walk with Jungkook and Hoseok who would talk about random things. Third he had with Jimin, Jungkook, and Hoseok, Where he sometimes felt a little awkward around them. Not because of their relationship, but because he felt like the fourth wheel. Fourth he had with Namjoon, Jin, and Yoongi. He found out that Namjoon and Jin were like the parents of the circle. Jin would always make sure everyone has eaten and would get fussy if someone said no.

Namjoon was the father who would scold you if you were misbehaving, or doing something dangerous. They both welcomed Taehyung with open arms and Jin quickly decided to make Taehyung the baby of the group, not that Taehyung minded. Yoongi was very quiet and reserved, but would often talk to Taehyung.

It would be a lie if Taehyung had said he wasn't attracted to Yoongi. He loved making Yoongi smile, his gummy smile would make his heart beat faster every time. Taehyung would blush whenever their hands would touch accidentally, or when Yoongi would stare at him for too long.

Fifth he had with Jin who would crake his lame dad jokes. But his laugh was too contagious that Taehyung found himself laughing along. After that they all had a free sixth period and would drive somewhere to get food. They would all laugh and tease each other except for Taehyung who would just laugh at what they had to say.

Jimin was true to his word about Taehyung being his best friend. He would often text Taehyung to go to the mall, or to simply hang out just the two of them. They would gossip and just laugh about anything. Taehyung was happy to have a friend like jimin.

On the weekends they would go to Yoongi's basketball games to cheer him on. Jimin would embarrass Yoongi by trying to out cheer everyone in the stadium. The others would laugh and then join him. If Yoongi didn't have a game they would go out to eat or just chill at Jin's house.

Everything was going great.

*********
Monday morning came and Taehyung said down in his chair. Yoongi looked up and turned around.

"Hey Tae, have you seen Jimin?" He asked.

Taehyung shook his head, "no thought he would be here already?"

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows confused. The bell rang and the teacher began the class.

About three minutes later jimin came in wearing ripped jeans and an oversized black hoodie. He kept his eyes in the ground as he walked to his seat. Taehyung and Yoongi both stared at him concerned as Jimin put his hoodie over his head and laid down in the desk.

Taehyung and Yoongi stared at each other confused. Jimin was always so bright and bubbly, it was worrisome seeing him like this.

When class ended Jimin got up and left quickly without saying a word. Yoongi and Taehyung followed, but Jimin was already walking to his next class.

"What do you think happened?" Taehyung asked.

"Im thinking it has to do with Jungkook and Hoseok. If he fights with one he's sad, maybe he's fighting with both this time," yoongi said going to his locker.

"What do we do?" Taehyung asked.

"There's not really anything we can do, we don't know what's happening. But I have class with him next period and you have it with Jungkook and Hoseok. I guess we could try talking to them see what's happening. Give me your number so we text about it," yoongi said taking his phone out.

Taehyung typed his phone number into Yoongi phone handing it back to him. Yoongi nodded as the warning bell rang.

"Okay see you later," yoongi said walking away.