3: Beginnings Summary:

It had been about a month since Jimin had broken up with Jungkook and Hoseok. They all still hung out even though it was a little awkward for them at first. Jimin continued to see Taehyung's mom for weekly therapy. Eventually Jungkook and Hoseok has apologized to Taehyung about the things they had accused him of. Taehyung forgave them instantly and they all forgot about it.

Taehyung had been feeling a lot more comfortable around everyone and would now join their teasing. He would hang out with everyone and have a great time.

"Yoongi when's your next game?" Jin asked taking a bite of his burger.

"Friday, it's in the town over though." Yoongi said.

"Good we should go. After that we can celebrate," Jin said.

"Celebrate? We don't even know if we'll win!" Yoongi said.

Hoseok snorted, "you always say that but you always win. You're like my favorite sports team! You never loose!"

"Yeah except Yoongi doesn't cheat," Jungkook said.

Hoseok turned to Jungkook grabbing a some fries trying to force them into Jungkook's mouth. They fought around playing and laughing. Jimin stared at them confused. They had seem a lot closer then normal since the break up.

"Jimin!"

"What?" Jimin said turning to Jin.

"I said you should come over and spend the night on Friday," Jin said.

Jimin nodded taking a drink from his soda.

"Yeah sure," he said.

"Good. And it's almost the middle of the school year, so you know what that means!" Jin said clapping his hands together.

"No," Taehyung said seriously.

They all laughed at his joke.

"Sorry Taehyung, I keep forgetting you're new," Jin said shyly.

"Jin throws his annual middle of the year party," Yoongi said.

"That's right! I've been throwing it since...like I started school! Everyone comes it's the biggest social event of the century!" Jin said smiling proudly.

"It actually is a lot of fun. There's a lot of people who show up," hoseok said.

Taehyung nodded, "Okay, so Saturday?"

"Yep! But get there at 6! We have our before party tradition!" Jin said.

"What the tradition?" Taehyung asked.

"You'll see," they all said.

*********

Friday night came and they were all inside the small stadium cheering Yoongi on as he made his free throws.

"He doesn't look too good," jimin said worried.

"That hit looked really rough," Jungkook said.

They watched as Yoongi missed both of his shots. He looked pissed and in pain all at the same time.

In the end their team won by four points. They waited for Yoongi to come out of the locker room.

When he did he was rubbing his shoulder.

"Yoongi are you okay? Let me see your shoulder!" Jin said trying to pull Yoongi's hoodie off. Yoongi shrugged him away.

"I'm fine," he said.

"You're really not. That hit was too harsh," namjoon said softly.

"We won. I'm fine, it wasn't that bad," he said.