My Mate A Alpha!

Hey guys my first book wattpad 😊

Chapter 1:First Day

My name is Hayley, and I am going to be straight with y'all I am a werewolf. Yeah go hide somewhere. I have a life, so get over it. Today is the first day of going to my normal school. I am 17, and I am popular in school. My Alpha, or dad, is demanding me to go to school. It is my last year in school, and I seriously don't want to go to school. I am doing my daily routine for the morning, and I am going to have breakfast with my 2 protective brothers, Cal and Kevin, they tell me good bye, and i grab my iPhone 5 and keys to my car and I leave. I finally got to school, and all eyes are on me. Of course the school is all werewolves. I go to the office to get my schedule and locker number. After I got to my locker I see who I have for first period, and this lonely girl just bumps into me. I say,"Hey watch it." She turns around and says she is sorry and sees that I am new. She says,"Hi my name is Caroline, and sorry for that." I say,"It is alright." She shows me to my first class and I smell the smell of my new mate. I look over and I see a dude staring at me. I go and I sit by him. As I got seated I looked behind me and I could literally see his abs through his shirt. I say,"Hi my name is Hayley." He says,"Hi my name is Joseph."

-----------------------------------

Sorry this chapter was long ✌️out and good night