Chapter 5: Summer

Hayley's POV

Today is the last day of school, and every girl is around my mate. I get jealous when the last girl walks up, a and asks him for his number. I run over there, and I take him by the hand, and kiss him in front of everyone. They all knew now that we were mates. I had a smirked smile on my face. When school was over me and Joseph take a drive. I figured out we have went to this forest. We have brought extra clothes. We put them behind a tree, and we shifted. We were running no destination just running. We found ourselves at a cool little field and it was so pretty now. We chased each other for hours. Then Joseph smelt a scent we were running back to the car. We grabbed our clothes shifted and changed then we left. Joseph knew exactly who it was, but didn't tell me. Finally we reached his house. His parents were coming home tomorrow, so we went upstairs, and I took a shower while Joseph watched football on TV. When I got out he saw my body not dressed, and that just turned him on. He pinned me to the wall, and kissed me. I was getting tired, and we fell asleep next to each other. The next morning I felt somebody trying to wake me up. It was a small boy. I asked him what his name was. He said,"It is Jared, I am Joseph's smallest brother. I looked at him and he was so small and cute. He said to me,"Joseph wants to talk to you in his office in a bit." I said,"ok, tell him I am coming down for breakfast after my shower." He said ok and left. How cute. I got out the shower, and was heading down for breakfast. I saw his mom, his brother, and his dad. Where was he? I remembered he wanted to talk to me, so I ate and went to his office. I smelt his scent to find my way.

I heard something upstairs it sounded like another boy in the house. I walked in the office, and right then he pinned me to the door. He kissed me and said,"The people in that forest was rogues." I stood there astonished. We walked out the office, and I asked him how many brothers he had he said,"3." I forgot about my family till now and I said,"I need to go home, and see my family for a bit." After I met everybody in his family we were on our way to my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment, vote , hope you like it as much as I wrote it 😘✌️