Bye Europe - part two

I received a message from Tabor

' Piper, I'm waiting for you here on your doorstep '

I didn't answer, I was just checking my hair and my clothes and went towards the door

Tabor - why don't you answer my message?

Piper - I was coming

Tabor - ok, so let's just because my brother is in a hurry-we entered inside Taboor's brother's car and headed toward the Mall.

[…]

arriving at the Mall we went directly to the Vans store. bought a blue and a red for me, whereas Tabor bought almost the whole store.

Piper - why so many?

Tabor - you never know what's going to happen in another country.

Piper - ok. - Now we're in the clothing store-I spoke while paying the courts ... we arrived at the clothing store and we're not crazy, we have dresses, jeans, blouses, coats and went to the locker room. in the middle of those clothes I liked only 3 jeans, 4 blouses and 6 dresses. Tabor its with everything.

Piper - you're crazy Tabor

Tabor - not much, just don't want to wear the same clothes every day.

Piper - wow . Learn how to spend less

Tabor - I can't. especially knowing that we will go to the United States in three days-she looked at me with that look of ' Let's start screaming ' but I didn't scream because we would be expelled from the store. We were paying for things and get some ice cream. She already called her brother, pay the ice cream and went to the front of the Mall. in 10 minutes her brother arrived.

Tabor's brother - try to buy a car for you because this just isn't working out.

Tabor - shut up Juan

Juan - get in the car before I let you go alone.

Tabor - Piper its with me. so I wouldn't go alone.

Juan - she will in the car with me and maybe I win some kisses

Piper - i'll never date you again -forgot to mention that me and Juan dated the 3 months ago. we broke up because I saw him kissing a girl in the parking lot at my school. - Now let's go? - He opened the door and me and Tabor went in.. We were silent until Tabor turn on the radio and starts playing ' Talk Dirty ' ... I couldn't take it and started trying to dance inside the car. until Juan turn off the radio.

Tabor - I didn't tell you to disconnect anything - she said trying to turn the radio on

Juan - is taking my attention away from the steering wheel. - she gave up

[…]

Juan left me at the door of my house, I said goodbye to Tabor and entered. My father had already arrived, talked to him and I went up to my room to try to sleep

...