Hey USA

[two days later]

I wake up with the sunshine on my face from the window get off the bed to go get ready because we were 9:30 am and the flight would be the 12:00pm.. put a dress, some shoes on and went to do my hair, let him loose, just made flat iron to give a better brightness, because my hair is curly. I decided to send a message to Tabor.

' Tabor, I'm ready are you ready? '-she quickly replied

' I also. here a few 10 minutes I come there to pick you up with Juan '

' ok '

[…]

I said goodbye to my parents and got in the car of Juan.

Juan - wow Piper, you look beautiful.

Piper - thanks and you too - (I could not lie because he was always beautiful, but with that hair and that shirt he was very sexy ... wait Piper, what are you talking about?)

Tabor - want to be bridesmaid -choked when I heard her say that and she laughed

Piper - you're crazy? I spoke and I realized my cheeks get red, until I felt a hand on my and I realized that was Juan - what are you trying to do?

Juan - I'm sorry for everything I did bad to you. If you do not want anything to do with me, just friends then? He said holding my hand

Piper - just friends. - I said taking my hand away from him and realized Tabor laughing at us. He just hugged me and start the car.

[…]

Arriving at the airport, still lacked a hour, so we decided to eat something and talk a little. While Juan had been in the bathroom Tabor sat beside me and nudged me

Piper - what is it?

Tabor - you and Juan

Piper - oh please Tabor. I just apologized to him and we're friends again. ex boyfriends can't be friends?

Tabor - Yes. but I think you still have feelings for him

Piper - your printing, only this

Tabor - I don't think so..

Piper - ok, change the subject because he is coming.

Juan - why the people have not entered the plane? will be better than running through the airport later.

Tabor - ok then-I agreed with her and we went to do some processes before entering the plane.

[…]

I woke up and realized that only Tabor was awake, Juan was asleep

Tabor - we're close? - I asked the flight attendant who spent close to me

stewardess - Yes, just a few more minutes and landed.

Piper - ok, thanks

stewardess - no problem, do you want something?

Piper - only water - she gave me and went to answer the others. Tabor was taking pictures of Juan to probably use as a defense if he does anything with it.

Tabor - I took a good amount of pictures - she said laughing

' fasten your seat belts, we're going down ' I heard the voice of the pilot and I did what he said. I woke up Juan and he squeezed his belts I turned to the window and couldn't see us close to the ground. I and Tabor had agreed when we get out of the airport, yell and take photo with everything.

' we landed safely, now move slowly ' I heard again the voice of the pilot and started to pinch me to see if it was true

[…]