Family Fluff After a Long Day

A/N: In this reader insert, Chris Hemsworth's children in real life are the reader's children too. Also, his kids call him 'Papa', so that's what they call him in this. If you didn't know, his daughter India is 5 years old, (almost 6) and his twin boys both just turned 4.
Oh, and imagine he's wearing something causal, lol.

You sigh, gently kicking the front door closed, glad to finally be home after a long day of hanging out with your girlfriends. Your arms each have a full brown paper bag in them, filled with groceries you picked up on the way. You hear Tristan and Sasha in the living room, making incoherent noises, no doubt playing superheroes. It brings a smile to your face listening to them, as you continue towards the kitchen. When you walk around the corner, you stop briefly in the doorway, taking in the scene in front of you. Chris is standing at the counter where India is sitting, whisking something in a bowl. There's a roasted chicken and a carton of eggs out on the counter next to them, and another smile spreads over your face.

"What are you two making over there?" Chris turns to look at you and smiles, while India continues to watch Chris mixing the contents in the bowl.

"Dinner. We hoped to have it done by the time you got back, but somebody-" Chris reaches a hand down and starts tickling India's side, causing her to giggle and squirm around.
"-kept distracting me!"

"P-Papa! Nooo!"

You laugh as you watch your daughter jump down from the counter and run over to you, grabbing your legs. "Mama!"

You look down at her, as she looks at you expectantly.

"What? You think I won't tickle you?" Her eyes widen and she squeals before she turns around and runs into the living room where her brothers are.

Chris laughs as you walk over to the counter, setting the bags of groceries down, before you feels his arms wrap around your waist. He places his chin on your shoulder, and you lean back onto him, before he turns his face into your hair, placing a kiss there.

"How was your day?"

His lips tickle your ear, and you shudder.

"It was good... But I missed you guys." You feel him smile, and he moves so that you're partly facing him.

"We missed you too, Love."

He bends down and kisses you between your brow, holding there a second before moving to your lips. You relax against him, wrapping your arms around his neck. Suddenly, you hear little feet pattering against the floor, soon followed by high pitched yells. You and Chris pull away to see your three children running through the doorway, carrying pillows and toy swords. You squeal, moving to run around the island in the middle of the kitchen, but Chris holds you in front of him, keeping you from fleeing.

"Get her! Get mama!" India, Tristan and Sasha surround you, hitting your legs with their 'weapons'. You grunt, turning your head to glare at Chris.

"You traitor! Let go of me, I'm not your shield!" Chris laughs, before he starts digging his fingers into your sides. You start laughing and squirming, unable to stop yourself.

"N-no! Chris! S-stop!" You gasp out, looking down at your children, "why are you attacking me?! I just got here! Get Papa!"

Without hesitation, all three of them turn on Chris and start whacking at his legs. His arms drop down, trying to block the attacks.

"Woah, woah, woah! Hey!"

You turn and start your own attack on his ribs. He starts laughing and squirming around like you were a moment ago, causing you laugh at him.

"Yes! That's how it feels!"

Chris growls out playfully before swooping you up in his arms, making you squeal.

"Chris!"

He carefully steps around the kids, before he makes a run towards the living room. You look behind him to see India, Tristan and Sasha running after you.

"Chris! Hurry, they're catching up!"

He turns his head to look, before he speeds up slightly, quickly running around the couch, where he sets you down.

"Wanna join forces?"

You laugh out a 'sure', before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.
Then you give him a look, pointing a finger at him.

"But only because we're out numbered."

He raises his hands up, giving you an innocent smile. You squint, about to make a comment, but your attention is diverted by your three kids crashing into you. You look down, before glancing at Chris. He seems to have the same idea, because he bends down and swoops them up, laying them on the floor where you both proceed to tickle them. They squeal and giggle, making you laugh with glee. You look over at Chris, who's busy tickling Tristan and India. You watch his eyes light up, and how much joy is projecting off of him, making you fall even more in love.