Chapter 2

Today's the day me and Russel discharged. Russel kissed me. "I love you" he said. "I love you to" I said. Drevionna!!! My mom yelled. Hear I come mom. I yelled back. Russel kissed me again. I'll call you. Ok? He asked. Yea I said. As soon as my mom yelled my name... Russel!!! His mom yelled. Coming ma! Russel yelled back. So we kissed AGAIN and we split up. When I was in the car my I phone 8 plus was ringing it was an unknown number. I slowly picked up my phone but I guess the unknown person wanted to facetime with me. So I answered. The screen was black untill I saw Russel's face. Hi babe! I yelled I missed you so much. I missed you to baby so what are you doing for your birthday Caz I want to take you somewhere. He asked. I'm not doing nothing but going somewhere with you. I said. He smiled. I gotta go do some chores. I love you baby. Russel said. I love you too. I said. We both hung up. I went home my mom was laughing. Mom what's so funny? I asked. You thought I wasn't gonna find out. She asked. Find out what? I asked. Look at your stomach. She said. I look down and I have a baby bump. Shit I mumbled. When we got to the house my mom was not mad because I was 20 years old. My mom is only 40 and she look like she's 21. Do you know who the father is? My mother asked. Yes my boyfriend Russel. But let me tell him mom. I said. When I drove to my house I met Russel at the waterfall. Hey babe. Russel said hey I said. Ummm can I tell you something? I said slitting my wrist. Russel smacked the knife out my hand. What he said. I'm pregnant and I'm 6 months. I said. Russel's face went blank. And he took off his shirt and did a backflip off the rocks... I'M GOING TO BE A DAD! he yelled. When he climbed backed up he drove me back home. When we pulled in my driveway russel kissed my belly. Then he kissed me. Love you babe I'll call you when you get home. Ok love you too. I said. Mom I told him he jumped off the waterfall and he was so happy. I said. GOOD my mom said. I wake up and I just see Russel sleep next to me with his shirt off. I really dokindan't remember him spending the night but he sleeps so peacefully. I call my mom. Mom when did Russel get here? I asked. He actually came around 3am. He said he wanted to lay down with you so I just let thin spend the night. My mom said. Ok bye I said. Bye babe. My mom hung up. Hey princess I herd russel say. Hey baby I say as I get on top of him. He started rubbing on my butt. How is your morning going? He said as he carried me in the bathroom. We take off our clothes and hop in the shower. Can I make it wet. Russel said. Lets see. I said. He had my leg up and he started eating me out.

Me: ugh Russel

Then he stuck it in me.
FUCK! I screamed. Shhhhh for your mom here. Russel whispered. "I know what yall doing"? My mom yelled.
Russel went in and out I was a moaning mess untill we cane at the same time. Russel picked me up and took me in my room the we put on out clothes. My mom walked in with a plate with eggs bacon and pancakes and a bowl of fruit. Here's breakfast. She said. She walked in and sat the plate down the she left. Babe can you put this anti stretch mark cream on me? I asked. Russel went to the lotion bucket and squirt the cream and started rubbing the cream on my stomach. "i hope it's a girl". I said. "I'll kill him if he hug her the wrong way". Russle added. After,we went shopping because Russel got his  paycheck. For me I just got pants and t-shirts. And I got the new Gucci jordan 12. We went home. We went in my room. I was laying down cuddling with Russel. He loves to rub in my stomach A LOT. You work tomorrow? I asked. Yea but I get off early somewhere around 8. He added. Oh well I got to wor--  he cut me off. Why are you working? Russel asked. Because I need to work. I said. You are not working. Russel said. It's not healthy for the baby you need lots of bed rest I'm your sexy servant baby. He said when are we going to go house shopping? I asked. Right now he said. So we got up and we went house shopping. We saw this three bed and bath big house so we took it. But we was gonna live in California. So I told my mom and she cried. Then I cried. Russel just watched me fall asleep and he carried me upstairs. Than we went to sleep. When I woke up Russel wasn't next to me. I look around. I'm right here he said coming out the bathroom. Hey babe I made some spaghetti. You hungry? He asked. Hungry for you daddy. He came and sat on the bed. And said lets have sex. We can't I'm 6 months pregnant. I know Soooo. He said pulling down my panties. He started eating me out.
Me: FUCK DADDY.
But me water broke. All. Over. Him. I started yelling. Mom it's time! He yelled Ie rushed me to the hospital. I didn't give birth. It was just a test something