Chapter 1

As I watch my mother get raped and me get cyberbullied I took a belt and wrapped it around my neck as tight as a I could and I hung myself. When I herd my mom walk in the door and she started crying. then she took me to the hospital and they revived me I when they told me what I did I cried for 3 hours and my mother cried with me so they said to keep me safe they were putting me in a physco war for 5 weeks. So I walked into a room and I had to put all my clothes on a shelf and I had a roommate he was so cute. Sup, I'm Drevionna nice to meet you. I said. Hi I'm Russel nice to meet you too. He said. So we into the group room everyone was looking at us... Um you can sit down and write why you are here please. the lovely teacher said. So me and Russel sat down and we wrote why we were there. Who would like to go first? The nice teacher said. I'll go first. Russel said I was tired of getting bullied so I got really depressed and suicidal so I tried killing myself. Then I was revived then here we are now. Russel said. I'll go next I said. I watched my mother get beaten, raped,ganged raped. And I was getting bullied so I tried killing myself so I got revived and here we are now. I said crying. Russel gave me a hug and he held my hand the rest of the group. So we held hands walking to our room... I'm really sorry about what happened. Russel said kissing my hand. It fine I really hate it. I said. When we got to our room I sat on my bed russel sat next to me... I think I love you Drevionna. Russel said softly kissing my lips. Wait let me close the door I said. That's when we started kissing again then Russel got on top of me taking off my shirt off and he started sucking my boobs...

Me:ahhhhhh!
Russel:shhhhh for they hear us.
Russel put his hand over my mouth.
I can't wait anymore Russel said. He threw me on the wall and stuck his BIG dick inside me when he did my body jumped. It was killing me inside. Then it felt soo good.

Me: yes daddy

Russel: I love you

Me: I love you

Me: I love you too.

When we got done Russel ate me out I was a moaning mess. Russel kissed me again. Drevionna will you be my girlfriend? Russel asked me. Of course I said out of breath. We fell asleep. But the worker walked in and smelled the sex but he thought it was her because she just got done fucking the doctor. I woke up it was 1 in the
Morning. I realised what I have done. Do I regret it? Hell no he makes me go crazy. He woke up. What are you doing babygirl he says. Nothing daddy. I said. When I lay down he slides his hand in my underwear. He fingers me. I cum all over his fingers. Then he take off my bra and starts sucking them.
Me: ahhhhhh

Russel: shhhhhh

The he sticks it in. I'm moaning like crazy. I'm gonna cum. I said no not yet. He said. He pulls out and started eating me out. After we fell asleep The next morning a worker woke me and Russel up for breakfast. I went in the bathroom and threw up then i put my crazy dark black curly hair in a ponytail. I was looking in the mirror until Russel came in the bathroom and looked in the mirror with me and he started kissing my neck saying "good morning sunshine I love you" hey love. I said. So we walked out the door and I took my meds when I got done Russel wispered in my ear... "I can't wait to hear you moan" he said. Then he licked my ear. U knew he was a freakizoid just looking at him. So when we got in the cafeteria some dude punched Russel... "Don't touch me brah" Russel said. The dude punched him again. "I warned you dumb fuck" Russel punched the dude in the face then he slammed him, got on top of him punching him in the face on and on again. "Stop Russel" I cried. When Russel herd my voice he stopped, got off him and hugged me kissing my cheek. "I'm sorry baby. He said. The guy had a two black eyes a broken nose and a beat up lip. He was unconscious. When we got back in our rooms Russel gave me a diamond necklace. "Oh my gosh thank you so much baby I love it" I cried. "I was hoping you would like it" Russel said. Oh I forgot since we are in a relationship where do you live? Russel asked. I live in los Angeles, California. I answered. I lived there too. Russel said. We discharged tomorrow. So when I looked in the the mirror my boobs were bigger than usual Wayyy bigger but I just ignored it. Damn your tities got bigger babe. Russel said wrapping his arms around me kissing my neck. When he went to talk to his mom I started slitting my wrist. When Russel saw me he slapped the comb out my hand and he started crying with me. I never wanna see you doing this EVER! Russel said. I understand baby but we can get better together. Baby I love you. He added.

Very short sorry