Sensitive

Izaya Orihara x reader. Warning: LEMON ahead.

-

I silently watch his hands run across the keyboard, typing quickly. My gaze wanders all around the mysterious man as he works. He knows I'm watching him, but doesn't look at me. I sigh, slightly annoyed.

"Is there something wrong, (Y/n)?" His smooth voice fills the room. My eyes wander up to his face, and my heart skips a beat as I stare straight into his reddish-brown eyes.

"I'm bored." I say while getting up. How the hell did I fall for this sadistic psychopath? No one will know.

I make my way over to his office desk, feeling more confidence than usual. "Won't you entertain me, Izaya?" His usual smirk falters for a slight second, and I barely notice it. He raises an eyebrow, and leans back into his chair. "And how could I do so, Miss (L/n)?"

My confidence suddenly decreases, and I flush from embarrassment. I gather myself, trying to speak without my voice giving out. "Maybe you could stop your job for a second, and put your attention on me?" His eyes narrow, and smirk widens. He mumbles a simple 'Is that so?'

My heart races as he gets up and stands in front of me. "Now that my attention is on you, what will you do?" I slightly get annoyed with his teasing and jerk him down by the collar and kiss him. I felt immediate relief when he started to kiss back, and I slide my hand under his now untucked shirt. His body jerks away from me, and pull away. "A little sensitive, are we?" He looks away, obviously trying to hide his embarrassment. I smile and take off my t-shirt. He smirks again and puts one hand on my hip, while the other slid behind my back to unclip my bra. I grab the hem of his shirt and pull it up. He kisses me after taking off his shirt and starts to pull down the shorts I was wearing. They drop to the floor, and I unbuckle his belt while he grabs my breasts roughly and kisses me harder. I moan and let his pants drop to the floor.

He pulls away and we both pant. His hands roam farther down my body and grips the hem of my frilly underwear and pulls them down. He chuckles and comments 'Cute'.

He pushes everything off his desk and lifts me up onto it. My body heats up and I moan when he grinds our hips against each other. I can feel my lower region getting hotter and wetter. He pulls down his boxers and looks me in the eyes. I look away and squeeze my thighs together, feeling shy.

Curiousity got the best of me though, and I glance at his member, then flinched and blushed. "You're big.."

A deep chuckle escapes his lips, and he rubs his tip against my wet core. I shiver and bite my lip. He slowly slides his hard member in me, and I throw my head back gasping. His member slides deeper in me, and I moan loudly. He, too, releases a low moan whilst thrusting himself fully into me. I grab the edge of the desk and he slowly starts to thrust into me.

Our moans filled the room as his hips jerked forward harder and faster. He kisses me deeply and intertwines our tongues. There was no fight for dominance because I let him take control immediately. I run a hand through his dark hair, and his thrusts started to slow down. He seemed to be close to his peek, and I giggled breathlessly when I pulled away. "Are you going to cum, Izaya?" He groans and thrust into me harder than before, making me throw my head back moaning loudly. I take his reaction as a yes and moan his name. He looks at me with half lidded eyes and grips my hips tightly. Thrusting into me one last time, he releases with a deep growl and grows soft inside me.

We both pant, and I look at him affectionately. He looks at me surprised because of my softened gaze, and leans down to me ear. "I may be wrong, but have you fallen in love with me (Y/n) (L/n)?" My heart flutters, and I reply smiling, "Yes, I love you Izaya Orihara."

He pulls away from me and looks into my eyes. "I love you too." He says and I smile happily.

THEN YOU AND IZAYA GOT MARRIED, HAD BABIES, AND LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
the end.
Sorry for any mistakes. I didn't edit this. Also it's pretty cringe. Oops.