Chapter 3: Bey Club Vs The Shining Night

Hey guys! Here's the new chapter, sorry for the long wait. High School and stuff.....
I have to say I was having trouble with this one because of naming of the girl's beys, moves, types, and the saving of wattpad won't save some of the refresh writing and I have to read this chapter like 5-10 times but I think I'm done and good. And you might find something familiar about the girls moves/attacks............
Hope you enjoy the story....

First Battle...

Ranatro vs Pearl...

"Me and Roktavor will take you down!" Ranatro holds his bey as it gave a spark.
"Will, think again po-"
"Ahem!" Diamond gave a fake cough to Pearl about the dimension and future thing.
"Right...." Pearl just realize about that.
"Will, think again, Ranatro! Me and Petra are going to leave you in the dust!" Her bey gave a spark.
"We'll see how this battle will end up!" Ranatro gave a grin of victory.
"You're on!" Pearl gave a victory grin too.
Daigo will be the referrer for this battle.
"First Battle, Ready..." Daigo raise his hand.

3...

2...

1...

Let it................................ RIP!!!

Ranatro and Pearl launch their beys on the stadium perfectly.
"Go, Roktavor, Roktavor Zone!!" Ranatro shouts his partner's attack.
"Let turn up the heat, Petra! Now Use Inferno!!!" Pearl called at her first move from her partner.
Her bey is Defense type kinda like her mother but Pearl likes to get some steam out from her battles. She gets fired up like her father. But likes to burn things up on fire. Burn baby, burn! And her partner's spirit is a firing warrior.
Roktavor lost his center of the stadium, now Petra was in the center waiting it chance to attack and win the whole thing.
"We're not done yet, we're just warming up! Now Roktavor, use Ultra Roktavor Zone!" Ranatro was fire up and his partner's spirit raise up and roar.
"Hm!~ Oh, really! Me and Petra just started to fire things up from this little battle! Now Petra, Fusion Flare!" Pearl's eyes gave a firing spark and her partner's spirit raise up.

Roktavor and Petra was neck to neck with each other. Pushing the other to get out of the stadium to win, who will get out first?

*Burst*

Roktavor fly out of the stadium and burst.
"0-2! Pearl, won by a burst finish. The girls get two points for the winning of the first battle." Daigo raise his hand to the girl's side.
"Alright!" Pearl high five Diamond.
"You're tough, I give you that. You got skills." Ranatro complimented Pearl's skills and strength.
"Thanks, I got that from my dad. You got skills too, Ranatro." Pearl gave a smile.
"Thanks." Ranatro grins and feels special.
"Ok, if you really want to see skills! You should battle me and Wyvorn!" Wakiya was being sassy and holds Wyvorn as it gave a spark.
Ranatro and Wakiya glare at each other.
"Sorry, Pearl done. You have to battle me! If you're not too chicken about it?" Diamond was sassy and smile.
"CHICKEN!!?!!? I'll show you!!!" Wakiya was in position to battle.
"Me and Destidor will defeat you!" Diamond was in position to battle too and she was pumped up.
"Not if I have a say in this!" Wakiya was serious and want to beat Diamond to the ground.
"Ready?" Daigo started to count down so did everyone.