5 | ➳ do you remember me?

chapter 5:
Do you remember me?

jungkook walks out my room, leaving me alone as I sigh.

I did enjoy his company but every time he sticks by me, sadness would come to him and that's the same thing that happened with park jimin.

I don't want to lead him on, giving him signs that I want him or having feelings towards him.

Or lead him to a direction where something horrible could happen.

I grab my bag as I head out the door, walking out as I look up realizing that it's a snow day.

I close my eyes as I feel the snowflakes fall onto my soft, peach cheeks.

In days like this, I would often feel taehyung embrace me or hear him sing a song that he created.

'Heogongeul tteodoneun jageun meonjicheoreom, jageun meonjicheoreom...'
(Like a small piece of dust that floats in the air. If the flying snow is me I could reach you faster)

How I miss to hear his voice again.

I start to walk towards the library, feeling as cold as always as I realized I have reached my destination.

"wah~ so cold..." i say under my breath as I walk towards the door.

As I was going to reach the handle, the door opens as I realised someone's holding it for me.

"Thank you" I say bowing.

"anytime"

I immediately look up as I widen my eyes. The person walks off, heading towards the pathway as I frown.

"wait!"

The person turns around with his eyebrows raise.

I stare deep into the person's eyes, wearing glasses and a very long coat to keep him warm as I felt my breathing go faster.

"Do you remember me?" I say.

"Am I supposed to?"

I look deep into the person's eyes, still from a distance. "Aren't you Kim Taehyung?"

The person turns his whole body to me, clenching his jaw. "you must be dreaming."

I frown. "Wha..."

"I'm sorry. I have to go." The person says as he checks his watch, running off.

I watch him run away from me.

Kim taehyung has no clue who I am. It's paining me.

Am I really just dreaming?

I shake my head.

"I really am dreaming aren't I?" I say to myself with my eyes widen.

"this is all real" I hear a voice say from behind me as I turn around.

I frown.

"Yah. Do you always follow me around jungkook?"

He chuckles. "Hey. It just so happens we meet up... in... front of the library"

I sigh. "I just... saw kim taehyung again and I spoke to him"

Jungkook frowns. "no you weren't"

I raise an eyebrow. "What?"

"You weren't talking to anyone."