21 | ➳ disappeared

Chapter 21:
disappeared

I start to feel my tears fall. "you were really special to me before. Of course, it hurts that you had forgotten all the memories we had of together but, I should be happy that you're in front of me but... I don't even know if this is all true"

Taehyung sighs. "If I see you in front of me right now, I believe that this is all true."

I wipe my tears that suddenly fell. "Everything's in the same place, but your memories had disappeared like everything is just nothing to you now."

Taehyung ruffles his hair as he grabs my hand.

The snow starts to fall on to our noses, feeling the cold go through our bodies as he holds my hands tight.

"Heuri?"

I stare into his eyes as I feel his hands move to my waist, pulling me closer.

I shut my eyes.

As I feel his lips collide with mine.

Memories start to spin through my head....

'I love you heuri.... and I'll see you soon'

The last words I heard of him say from four years ago.

'You were my first love....'

'I want you to remember this day as vivid and memorable as possible and I also want you to remember that I love you.....'

He lets go of the kiss as he keeps his head low.

Tears... fall from his precious, brown eyes.

He slowly moves his head as he finally gives me eye contact.

"Jagiya....."