Part Two

Part Two - As for your information, our regular customer is actually addicted to your latte

She stared at the small white paper that was given to her. It was the barista's address. It was crazy though, addicted to a latte made by a stranger that you never noticed and suddenly you wanted him to be a part of you just because you obsessed with his touch on your latte. But, it was sometimes the stranger could be your love life, your forever partner without unnoticed. That was all the God's plans.

He was the good planner of all times.

Honk, honk

The sound of a car honking made her woke up from her thoughts as she put her sling bag on top of her shoulders and peeked from the curtains. The car was Margaret's and she was now waiting for her to get ready and start the Operation Chasing My Barista. She smiled a little when she thought about that.

Leila went downstairs and locked all the doors and windows before going to his house. Leila never thought of doing this and all of these crazy ideas belongs to Margaret.

Margaret Ferriell , a twenty year old girl who works as a cashier at a coffee shop near her house. Leila loved the way her spirit going and Margaret always being positive of something. Her positivity had made Leila became more happier. Afterwards, they became friends, sort of. Thanks to her.

That's not the only reason that Leila's happiness increased. It was also the factor of she's being a coffee addict. More specifically, latte addict.

She never knew about the coffee shop near her house as she went to work the opposite way until one day a friend of hers recommended it to her. Until then, she knew and always went there. Starting from that day, she started having issues.

Also that day, she was addicted to Nathaniel's latte.

***

They were right in front of his house. Unluckily for them, his house was empty. No sign of curtains nor the furnitures, all of them were gone.

And so, Leila thought, I was too late.

Leila frowned and Margaret walked towards her and hugged her tightly. Leila cried over Margaret's shoulder as she kept muttering, "I was too late, I was too late," repeatedly. Margaret could sense how this operation means to Leila.

Out of the blue, a male voice interrupted their scene. It was familiar for Margaret but odd for Leila.

"What are you both doing in my lawn?" He asked, raising his right eyebrow. Oops, busted.

Leila and Margaret both of them turned to see the owner of the voice.

He had a messy black hair covered with his grey beanie that only showed his messy black bangs. He was wearing a red checkered shirt with long black jeans and he was also wearing a black and white sneakers that matched his outfit. They noticed that he was putting both of his hands into his jeans pocket when he addressed a question to them.

"Well, uh, hi Nat!" Not meant to be rude as Margaret greeted him with an awkward gesture.

With the awkward moment they had, Leila cleared her throat as she murmured sadly, "I thought you had moved out. We were just stopping by to say goodbye to you,"

"Saying goodbye?" He chuckled.

"I'm not leaving. I'm just taking a break for a month cause I need to take care of my parents at my hometown," he explained while his blue eyes stayed still on Leila's face.

His explanation made Leila blushed as she nudged Margaret for giving her the wrong ideas. Margaret mumbled as she also get the wrong idea about him - leaving from town.

"Hey, Margaret. Don't you want to introduce your friend to me?" Nathaniel raised his right eyebrow while his arms crossed.

"I thought you knew her," Margaret said sarcastically.

"I recognised her because she's our regular customer, nothing more," he said nonchalantly.

"Yeah, right," she scoffed.

"As for your information, our regular customer is actually addicted to your latte," Margaret nudged Leila as Leila blushed when Margaret said that.

"I'm not surprised cause I'm pretty sure you are also addicted to me," Nathaniel said, grinning while staring at Leila's face.

Leila blushed even more as she nodded and agreed of what Nathaniel had said.

"Well, I have already addicted to you," he winked, flirtatiously.

| T h e E n d |