| 9 |

02.01 pm   Y/N's POV

Heading out to the entrance of SYG I pass by many people. Mainly field workers and office employees. The entrance was filled with Jasmine and Gardiner. A powerful aroma radiating from the flowers. Jiyong always loved these types of flowers. Ones with a striking scent.

The opening of the main doors releases another scent. One of perfume. A deadly scent. Behind me quivering steps fall towards me, overlapping with the multiple others from bystanders. My body is spun, sighting a perfect tan with chilling brown eyes. Their once air-conditioned finger sweep under my right cheek, grazing off any loose particles, smearing the once covered ink. Dropping their hand they shakingly bow there head, breathing shallow breaths.

"You look better this way" his soft voice filters from his slimed lips.

"Whatever you say Jungkook," grabbing his sleeve I pull him away from the shadowed building. Through streets and parks, we walk silently with comfort. Jungkook occasionally grazing my hand with his own.

"Y/N, I know Hobi Hyung didn't tell me everything. But if you want to tell me something just tell me" toying with his sleeve he continues, "I wanna be responsible for you I guess"

"When the time right all will be revealed". He pauses contemplating what to say. Turning back a cold southerly swirls through us, sending fallen leave to dance in its arms. By his facial expression it obvious his annoyed.

"Why are you so difficult?"

"Once you know me you'll understand"

_._

Notification 🔔

baekhyunee_exo has uploaded a picture

♡ liked by bbi_stave and 11,307 othersbaekhyunee_exo I think someone broke in today

baekhyunee_exo I think someone broke in today. Found this on one of the meeting tables I'm very confused...

view all 2,960 comments

whjin_seok JUNGKOOK I HOPE YOU LIKE EXPLAINING!

moodydongsookie that's the guy that was with Y/N Hyung 😉😉

bbi_stave who took the picture?

jungnochuuuuu no one @bbi_stave

cloverbby @urhopeworld_ most likely took it @bbi_stave

bbi_stave makes sense

urhopeworld_ you rat

cloverbby sorry? was I not meant to say that 😆

tiggert Ewww he's using emojis everyone run!!

baekhyunee_exo I don't think he liked that @tiggert

_._

04.13 pm   Y/N's POV

"Jungkook did the apartment always look like that?" Looking at the door to our accommodation it was very evident that something happened. The door had huge writing on it spelling out 'Never come back!' Underneath in small writing, it also said 'Jungkook. We love you Y/N come back soon.' Jungkook obviously hurt by this, his head slams on the door as he traces his name with his finger softly.

"They don't deserve you" His eyes connect with mine as a small smile graces my face. Standing back up he comes towards me returning the smile, sending me to the edge. Coming closer he leans into me, placing a tiny peck on me tattooed cheek. In my stunned state, he opens the door and lets himself in. Waiting a few seconds for me to take in what had happened I manage to stop my heart rate from rising too high. Honestly laughing with a smirk I truly look at the moment.

"You sly piece of work". Walking to the open apartment I find Jimin sitting on the sofa not minding that Jungkook is banging up the stairs. With his eyes glued to the screen of the TV, he opens his mouth.

"No one's home so doesn't worry, I think they are out looking for you-" Finally turning his head to me he starts speaking nonsense with his mouth gaping like a fish. Incoherently he spills about black or something. Pointing into my pudgy cheek Jungkook had kissed a minute ago. Indicated by his delusional nodding it's was another chuckle that forced itself from me.

"Hyung I've had this since I was Sixteen."

"SIXTEEN!" Jimin's body is thrown forward as he leans on the arm of the couch he is stationed on. Mouth hanging of hinges as he gawks at the information. A slap sounded above us. Looking in the direction of the noise Jungkook's sliding his hand down his face disappointed. Looking back at Jimin I point upstairs.

"I'm going to my room" pushing my fingers in an upwards motion to get the point through. Jimin was still speechless only nodded to what I said, retracting he sits back on the soft cushions and huddles in continuing to do whatever he was previously.

Upon making it upstairs I see Jungkook leaning on the frame of the door to our shared room. Pointing with his eyes he glares at me than towards the door. Catching on to his guessing game I enter the door he leans on. Surprising he doesn't enter after me, only closes it behind me.

After an hour of nothing but lying on an unused mattress my phone buzzes. Looking at the screen is find an incoming call from not the best person it could be. Accepting the call is place the phone up to my ear and start talking.

"What's up?" A strong voice springs from the other side.

"How was your trip to America?"

"You know it was wonderful apart from the fact I was forced there against my will for 4 years" only a laugh is settled as a reply.

"I'm glad to hear you found it mildly amusing. What's planned now that you're back?"

"Nothing that you will ever be concerned with" a sigh is lead by a click of there tongue. Scratching and thumping resonate from the speaker. Orders are being shouted by the person on the phone, telling people to piss off and not bother him.

"I find that hard to believe Y/N"

"Well, it best to believe it. You're not in charge anymore Kris"

"Oh, I can most definitely tell and whoever it was that managed to take me off my throne will perish for what they did"

"Be careful though Kris, the man you're looking for is everywhere and nowhere all at the same time. Though I don't doubt he'll be around for long, he seems useless to everyone. It will be easy to deal with him. No need to worry". Picking up a scrap of paper and a pen of Jungkook's desk I write down the tracking ID of Kris's call.

"Kris I gotta go, don't call me again" stabbing the cap back on the pen in look at the address and smile somewhat sympathetically. Kris was an idiot and I had more than enough proof for it to show and it's always best to monitor your enemies.

(Not revised)