| 14 |

"You sneaky thing what are you doing out here?"

"Where are you guys
going?"

🏵

"[Y/N]?"

"What?"

"The doors open" not having noticed I was staring into one of the mirrors inside the lift I snap out of my hazing mind. Today seems weird. My mind is everywhere. Walking out the other two follow me towards a secluded room in the back of a high raised floor. The room was compressed by darkness. Curtains shut tight and a slight layer of dust covering most things. Turning on the strip lighting that hung from the ceiling the bulbs flash repetitively for a second before holding their light. Minsung entered the room happily, skipping around like a maniac. Brushing his fingers against the surface of my desk he grimaces as he looks at the collection of dust that had now attached itself on to his skin.

"When was the last time you came into this room, it's filthy" Minsung obviously displease by the current state of the room.

"I haven't entered this room since before I went to America. I never thought you guys would want to come here or to SYG in general." My body still hadn't entered the room seeing it as too sacred to touch. The room itself wasn't actually mine, nor did I want it. It was the leader's office. elected to the person with the highest authority in the system. Though the people controlling a group as big as SYG or JYP generally were around 5-8 members yet only one was allowed to sit in the chair tucked underneath the desk.

"[Y/N]? I thought we would meet the boss of this place. Not some unkept office" Kyungtae who had had enough of my silent attitude and also being stuck in such an unkept room stood up straighter than before and glared at me out of the corner of his eye. 

"You are." Kyungtae falls silent and softens his face. Minsung who was listening into Kyungtae's word turns as well confused by my statement.

"This is his office. He hasn't been here for a long time. Hence why SYG is currently in such a bad state and on the edge of collapse. This is why I'm with bloody BTS at the moment, to convince them that we aren't the bad ones in this business, that they are siding at the wrong side. Sure I may not be doing the greatest job but we should have sometime before anything is finalised. Namjoon hopefully understands so we should be in the clear for a bit." Breathing again after my rant I look back at them sternly. No one talked as information was processed.

"Let's go to the lounge area. I hate this place" Saying that both of the friends quickly stepped out of the room and followed the slightly pissed off 19 years old down the hallway to a big open area. Unlike the balcony area, this open space contained four couches and two coffee table which lay between them. No one else was in the space which wasn't surprising considering how quiet SYG had gotten after the past few weeks. Everyone knew something was going to happen but didn't know when or what. 

Sitting down they all start to converse gently, taking the edge off the past event. Emersed in their own conversation they fail to notice members of Exo running past and into one of the meeting rooms. No one seeing as both NCT and SHINee run back and forth. Hoseok was the one to snap their attention.

"[Y/N] we need to go!" Looking up shocked he doesn't comprehend what could be happening. 

"JYP made a move. It's not a good one either" Turning his attention to his friends he sorrily tells them that he had to go and for them to go home for their own safety. Racing into the meeting room which everyone had entered along with Hoseok he plans to find out what happening. Baekhyun stands up the front on top of one of the tables to gain more height over the towering crowd in front of him. Kris wasn't in the office which was a surprise to most people seeing that the stand in command wasn't present yet Baekhyun seemed to be doing a good job addressing the situation. Walking in the door slams behind me, seeing everyone turn to me with concern and fear my own emotions and speculations start to grow. 

"Baekhyun what's happening?" Baekhyun stops his speech with a troubled sigh. His breathing was weak and the facade he had was crumbling. Looking at me with tired eyes that obviously didn't want to tell me what was happening.

"I'm scared you'll do something again if I do" No one dared to speak during our conversation. Chanyeol and Sehun looked at me with concern. Donghyuck was cradled into Mark's jumper obviously afraid and many other members of NCT looked like they had been choked. The only people who didn't hold concern in their eye were the members of SHINee. They all looked absolutely dead yet a determined rage-filled them and flooded underneath their skin. It couldn't possibly go unnoticed. Sadly it was also noticeable that one of them wasn't present in the room like the others.

"Don't tell me" Baekhyun choked up before gathering himself.

"You've always noticed things before it happens" He chuckles sadly, "It's Jonghyun." Instantly my mind goes back to the man who would help when I was younger. He was the one to take care of me and my younger sister when my family was busy and now he had been taken away from us.

"They killed him?" Minho comes over to me and hugs me tight, clutching onto my linen top as wet streaks stain my shoulder. All of them end up coming and grabbing onto me, all with tears in their eyes. I would have joined them if I wasn't thinking of the probable person behind this. Wearing his badge of honour proud. He must have known SHINee would be a problem with their formidable information seeking and gathering. Now with them out of the way he was most likely free to continue what he wanted. But why should I let him get away with that? He had taken away many people from me already and I was finally sick of it.

oops. I'm sorry...

anyway, thank you for the almost 20k reads and again I'm going to rave about this. Guys. We last time were on 10k reads.

stop

doubling

it!!!

but thank you :)))) also drama and bloody pov changes for days