Youtube channel.

You have always felt you couldn't tell anyone about your anxiety and flashbacks because nobody would understand.You felt nobody like you because you were always so sad...You wish you could tell someone but who? Oh well...

''Liza? can I talk to you?'' You say trying for nobody to see. ''Of course!'' You walk over to a spare sofa thing by the back of the boat which was clearly 30 years old. You start to have a panic attack but you could kinda talk '' W-el-l i-i '' You mumble out. ''Whats wrong elephant?'' ''You will be mad at me...''  ''how could I?''  ''never mind'' you say. you cant do it maybe when you get closer. You steal Davids camera and start to film everyone he was at the washroom so now was your chance to film!  You stop filming and take photos of everyone. ''Amy you should start a youtube channel!'' Gabbie says.  ''Maybe. I don't have a camera that's why I steal David's!  You both laugh.

~Time skip~

''Did you have a good day kiddo?''  ''Yep!'' You say hiding a frown. ''Did you like what I filmed?'' ''Yep it was a cool addition to my next vlog!'' ''Gabbie said I should make a channel!Can I?'' You say with puppy dog eyes.  'Sure but I have to help!''  ''deal!'' You pull out your phone ''whats that for?'' ''to make a channel'' ''You can use my spare computer'' ''Wow really?!'' ''Yeah follow me'' You both walk over to the computer sitting on the coffee table and David opens it up and types in the passcode. he opens youtube and logs out and makes a channel ''What shall we name it?''  ''I don't know what my last name?'' ''Well its Koshy but you can use your real last name.'' ''Koshy it is'' ''So its Amy Koshy?'' ''Yeah that's okay!''  ''I don't have a photo of me..'' ''Well we better take one''  ''Wait I do!'' You show the photo after you been adopted miss Salem took of you all. ''That's nice!'' You set the photo it was perfect! ''Wanna make an Instagram, Snapchat and twitter?'' ''Sureeeee'' After doing all of that Liza walks in ''Who wants to be in my video?'' She says ''Me!'' You yell. ''What is it?'' ''Photobooth challenge''  ''Ooh!'' ''Oh Liza can you shout Amy out so she can get some followers?'' David adds.  ''Sure!'' Liza exclaims!  

~Time Skip!~

Last night you posted a picture of you on Instagram and a short video of bloopers it was about 4mins long.

Notifications 

 8657 People added you!

300,000 new likes!

980,373 Subscribers! 

''Liza David!!'' You shout!  ''Whats wrong!'' ''Nothing look!'' You show them! ''I'm so happy for you!'' You hug them both! ''I'm gonna see what people have been saying!'' ''Remember  people like to bring other people down..''  ''I knowwwww''  You sit down on a bean bag and watch video after video of drama channels and other YouTubers. The feedback was mostly positive but not everyone was happy for you.