Planes and Vidcon

After that, you fell asleep on the sofa again because your room isn't done yet it will be soon. ''Amy, Wake up!'' Liza says shaking you. ''Yeah...I'm awake'' Rubbing your eyes and sitting up ''Vidcon made you a featured creator!'' Liza Says with a smile.  ''Ooh really!'' You say jumping up ''Yeah!'' ''Does that mean I get to go?!'' ''Yeah!It is on the 10th April until the 13th.'' ''April 12th is my birthday!'' Liza smiles ''We will have the best birthday ever!'' 

~Magical Time Skip To the 10th April~ 

'' Let's go, David!'' You pull his arm out of the door  ''We will miss the flight!'' You run into the uber. After everyone is in the uber you pull out your phone and check your most recent videos.

Best Friend Tag! w/Liza Koshy, David Dobirk  2,564,975 Views

Try not to cry! (Emotional!)  2,759,096 Views

I'm Going to Vidcon! 3,876,975 Views.

''Wow! Look at this!'' You show Liza and David ''Wow see I knew had potential!'' David says. At this time you see LAX airport right there. The driver swings open the door and we grab our bags out the trunk and head in (I don't know what is next I have never been to an airport so I'm skipping to when they are boarding) You search for your seats ''Ah Ha! Here they are!'' You sit down David puts the bags in the overhead compartment. You got the window seat because well... You just did. ''Amy are you hungry?'' ''I'm okay!'' ''You haven't eaten please have the chips!'' ''okay fine.''  you start writing a note about what happened because it would be easier right? You are still scared to tell them about your Anxiety and flashbacks... 

~2 hours later~

You arrive in Arizona where vidcon is being held. You see the bus for featured creators to the hotel you all stay at  ''Race you!'' You shout running to the bus ''I win! Losers!'' the scary looking man says ''Name please'' ''Amy Koshy'' ''Okay on'' Liza and David get on as well  ''You see all your favourite YouTubers!  There were no seats left next to each other so you sat next to the Ods1out and Jaydenanimations! Well, you ask first but yeah that's where you sat sadly Jake bloody Paul was behind you.  ''OKAY JAKE PAULERS'' he shouts.

A/N I'm hungry and cold bye.