chapter 1-the beginning

Riley walked along the corridor dully staring at the floor trying to figure out his next class.
'Music' Tilly exclaimed as though she could read rileys mind she'd answered his question. She grabbed his wrist and pulled him down the stairs. A tingle went down his spine.  as they entered the music class they went where they were greated by their teacher. Tills glanced back at Riley and smiled but he was to distracted by her hips that swayed back and forth. After tills let go of his wrist they both wondered to their seats as Riley blushed due to the physical contact and something else that was ~hard~ to conceal.

After ages of music talk the teacher finally aloud the students to get their instruments out. Tills pulled out her trumpet while Riley put together his saxophone.
'We practising together' tills uttered in her thick Scottish accent
'Yeah ok' Riley said unable to contain his excitement. This was his chance to tell tills his feeling toward her he thought as they scampered of to the practice room.  He stared intesly at tills as her auburn Brown hair fell over her white shirt. He could see through her thin shirt that she was wearing a black laced  bra. This only made his Bonner worse. He watched as she glided across the room as he tried to pull his saxophone over his fully hardened dick. This was going to be a difficult lesson.

Tills grabbed her sheet music and Riley did the same. He subtly brushed past tills before placing both his hands on either hips. He could feel the unintentional  grinding motion of her hips against his dick and he quickly pulled away as the horniness was to much to bare.
'You alright' she questioned
'Oh.... umm yeah' he just about managedto string together a sentence before going bright red. Tills shook her head in confusion and turned back to practice her instrument.

Riley looked at her and looked at the rock hard dick she had given him. He was unbearably horny. What had this girl done to him.