d

OKAY IM BACK FROM THE DEAD GUYS!1!1! Okay sorry I haven't updated in a few days, i was really busy with my life and school shit but im back :D enjoy this crappy chapter.
o H also i made a mistake by seing jeongin has blue braces instead of white, just imagine he has blue braces :3
_______________________

Felix sighed heavily as he headed to his last class of the day. Math. Not that Felix hated math, he just got confused. Last year Felix was amazing at math, but now he's complete utter shit at it. Reasons being, lack of nutrients. Ever since Felix started starving himself and self inducing vomiting, his IQ dropped. (just to make things clear, your iq is how fast you learn. NOT how smart you are.) This effected him academically and physically. He was very weak, pale, and thin. Very thin, to the point where you could see his heart beating out of chest.

Felix sighed as he pushed his books closer to his chest, dreading to go to class. He walked through the door and surprisingly his teacher wasn't there. Lucky day for him huh? Instead stood a elderly woman with blackish gray hair, glasses, looking at a paper that had the agenda for the day, class procedures, and rules. She didn't even bother to look up and greet Felix. She just grunted and heavily sighed 'rereading' the paper over again.

Felix could see other kids coming in the class and taking their seats, again she didn't even look up or acknowledge them. Not even a quick glance. Boy this'll be a fun day.

Once all the kids where in seats the substitute clapped her hands together to get everyone's attention.

"Alright everyone, hello I'm your sub for today. You're regular teacher is at a very important meeting and couldn't be here unfortunately. So I'm filling in. Please treat me with same respect you as if I were a regular teacher."

After the substitute had finished talking, some guy raised his hand.

"Yes?"
She called on him.

"So uh what are we doing today?"

"Well you're teacher didn't leave anything for today, so I guess it's a freeday?" She shrugged and gave a quizzical look.

Everyone cheered, except for Felix,

currently busy reading a book he got from the library.

______________________

Felix actually finished the book in that class period. Talk about dedication. He hadn't even realized it was time to go.

"Okay, you guys can leave now. Have a good day."

Everyone ran out of the class to go get a get a good seat on the bus, or meet up with their friends.

Felix took his time putting his things away. Once he was done he put his backpack over his shoulders and walked out the door.

Outside waiting for him we're Jeongin and Hyunjin. They quickly pulled him over to the side surprising him.

"Let's walk home today?!" Jeongin started bouncing up and down.

"Maybe on the way we can get something to eat?" Hyunjin shrugged

"I vote cake! Let's get cake!?" Jeongin said jumping up and down whilst clapping his hands.

"Yah! Okay calm down!" Hyunjin told Jeongin, he turned to Felix. "You good with cake?"

He shrugged, "I'm not hungry."

"Felix you're never hungry!" Jeongin said crossing his arms.

'I'm too fat.' He thought

Jeongin pouted, "Pleaseeeee?~" while making a baby face.

Everyone always fell for his baby face. Including sometimes Chan, Changbins friend.