b

oKAY SINCE WATTPAD DECIDED IT WAS FUN TO DELETE MY CHAPTER I HAVE TO WRITE a nEW ONE. Enjoy dis garbage :pp
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Aw is the little fag crying? Does he want his mommy?"

"What a wimp!"

"Sissy boy!"

"If you keep dressing like that more guys will get in your pants you slut!"

Tears, tears after tears were rolling down Felix's face. Did he really deserve this. Yes he did. If he weren't a big good for nothing maybe this wouldn't be happening.

He didn't understand why Changbin hated him so much, he didn't do anything mean to him, to hurt or offend him. He just liked seeing other people in pain probably. After all Changbin was perfect and Felix was not.

"Please stop.." Felix hardly whispered, "It hurts too much, stop!"

"Awe the fag talks! How cute." Woojin spat in Felixs face

"Guys guys stop." Changbin said

Everyone paused at what they were doing and look at Changbin, confused.

"This is how you hit a fag like him."
As Chanbins fist collided with Felixs face.

Felix winced in pain as Chanbins fist contacted with his slender cheek.

He also didn't understand the fact how Chan, Woojin, Seungmin found it amusing to go along with Changbins abuse. They laughed at him when he would cry out im pain or when Felix was all beaten and bruised up. To them it was amusing, they liked seeing Felix in pain. Didn't everybody like seeing him in pain?

"EXCUSE ME WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

"Aw shit, RUN!"

"STOP RIGHT THERE THIS INSTANT!"

By the time the 2 strangers got there it was already to late. The 4 boys were long gone.

"Oh my goodness! Here let me help you! Oh I can't imagine how much paim you im right now!"

Felix blushed of embarrassment seeing how kind the boy was to him. No one was ever that nice to him.

"Common lets get you to the nurse! Minho help me carry him!"

Both boys helped Felix and up and started helping him walk to the nurses office

"What's your name sweetie?"

"-m Felix."

"Nice to meet you Felix, My name is Jisung and that's my friend Minho."

"What grade are you in Felix?"

"10th."

Jisung nodded

"Do those 4 beat you up frequently?" Asked Minho

"....."

"It's okay if you don't want to answer." Jisung said softly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay Minho careful-CAREFULLY SET HIM DOWN!"

"Aish sorry! Are you okay Felix?"

Felix nodded

"Where's the nurse?"

"Right here Jisung."

Jisung jumped by hearing Ms. Hans, the nurses voice.

"Well what do we have here! What happened to this poor boy?!" Ms. Han said rushing over to Felix.

"We found him like this, he was being beaten up by 4 boys."