Down

Guys please stop calling the character a slut, whore, etc. It ain't that deep y'all. It's a small request I've asked for multiple times and no one listens.

Please.

~Y/n's POV~

Taehyung sat on the other couch and stared at Yoongi. His eyes met mine as he lazily blinked.

"Well, I should be going." Taehyung sighed.

"Already?" Yoongi questioned.

"Yeah, I have a photo shoot with Gucci." He rubbed the back of his head.

"Mmmmm. You need to loosen up." Yoongi hummed.

"Go out and get laid or something." He said waving off the younger male.

"You don't know what I do in my free time." Taehyung said before shutting the door behind him.

"Ooooo, Taehyung's getting some." Yoongi laughed to himself before sighing.

Mood swings?

Maybe he's on his man period.

I started laughing at my thoughts and Yoongi looked at me confused and maybe concerned. I choked back my laughs and covered my mouth.

"How cute." Yoongi smiled.

He licked his thumb and rubbed some makeup off my neck, "You thought you could hide it from me?" Yoongi laughed.

I froze in shock as he licked the makeup off my neck.

"I'm not stupid, Y/n." He pouted at the bland taste in his mouth and locked his questioning eyes with my wide ones.

"You could've just told me." Yoongi sighed as he leaned on the palm of his hand.

"I'm not mad." He said calmly. "You can do what you want."

"But I'm going to do it better than he did." Yoongi said confidently.

——————

Yoongi laid back on his arms and smirked. He looked over at me and sighed. He kissed my neck as I panted, out of breath.

"I told you I'd do it better." He put a deep kiss on my lips and ran his hands down my body.

"I always win." Yoongi smirked again.

I just nodded as he pulled me closer to him.

"I want that guy to try and fuck you better now." He whispered.

I yawned, before shrugging.

Yoongi looked down at me before pulling me even closer to him.

"Let's sleep." He said as he closed his eyes elegantly.

He pulled my head to his chest before placing his hand back on my waist.

I slowly fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.