Is

~Y/N's POV~

I put my ear against the door and heard Jungkook's soft snoring.

"I don't have time for this." I muttered to myself.

"Y/n?" Jungkook's morning voice spoke softly.

"Jungkook, go away. It's graduation day there's no way I'm going to be late." I said through the door.

"I can drive you." Jungkook said drowsily.

"Piss off."

"I mean, it's already 7:45. There's no way you'll get there on time by walking. I don't even see your car outside." Jungkook said.

I could hear the cockiness in his voice.

"I will kill you, Park Jimin." I muttered under my breathe.

I swung the door open, causing Jungkook's head to collide with the floor.

Jungkook groaned in pain as he held his head.

"Fine, you may take me to school."

————

I sat down in my seat next to Madison and groaned.

"What's wrong, bitch?" Madison asked and poked at my thighs.

"Jungkook was at my house last night." I sighed and ran my hands through my hair out of frustration.

"We'll cheer up its graduation!" Madison yelled, gaining the attention of many students around us.

"Plus, Joonie is taking me out tonight." She whispered as if anyone else would know who she was talking about.

"Why don't you guys just get married already?" I asked and Madison started fake crying.

"We aren't even officially dating yet." She said and wiped away an invisible tear.

"Oh boohoo."

————

Jungkook blew his horn when I walked out of the school.

He was now dressed like a 90's bad boy: leather jacket, classic shades, tight jeans.

"Get in loser we're going shopping." Jungkook quoted.

Jungkook laughed as I approached the car.

"I can walk home now, thank you." I said and turned to start walking away.

Jungkook honked again.

"Get in graduate, I'm already here." Jungkook said calmly.

"If I don't you're just going to keep disturbing the peace?" I asked, obviously irritated.

"Yup, get in. Jimin sent me and I'm really not trying to get beat." Jungkook stated and rested his arms on the steering wheel.

"Fine, but you can drop me off at Yoongi's." I got in the car and Jungkook pulled off insanely fast, swerving between other cars in the parking lot.
————
Jungkook pulled into my drive way.