Chapter 11

I woke up and opened my eyes slightly. The sunlight pierced my eyes and made them watery. I looked next to me and saw Devon next to me on the bed.

I looked around there were some beer bottles on the floor. I looked to my right and on the floor was a guy and girl. They were asleep. This isn't my house, I thought. Then I remembered the party. I must be in one of the rooms.

I sat up a little and everything moved. I felt nauseous all of the sudden. I ran to a door and hoped it was a bathroom. I got lucky and it was. I ran to the toilet and got down on my knees. I started puking my guts out.

I finished and flushed the toilet. I rinsed my mouth out to get the nasty taste in my mouth. I heard a knock on the door. I turned and opened it.

"Are you okay?" Devon asked with concern in his voice.

"Yea I'm fine, just a hangover." I said forcing a smile. His hair was messy and he looked to die for.

"Do you want me to take you home or you want to sleep a bit more?"

"Take me home."

We walked out and down the stairs. When we got outside the sun was unbearable. It was really bright and hurt my eyes. I should have brought sunglasses if I knew this was going to happen.

We walked to his car and he held the door open for me. I got in and closed my eyes pressing my forehead on the cool glass of his car.

***********************************************************************************************

"Malina?" I heard someone call my name.

"Mm?" I said not wanting to talk because I was tired.

"Where here." I turned my head a little and saw him looking at me while holding the door for me. He looked so cute! I wanted to kiss him but then I thought that I had just thrown up and it wouldn't be a pleasant taste for him.

"Okay." I stumbled out of his car and walked to the front door. Devon was behind me watching me intently. I tried putting the key in the key hole but couldn't seem to fit it in. Devon reached out and took the key and opened the door for me.

"Thanks," I mumbled. "You wanna come in or something?"

"No I'm good unless you want me to?" He said the last part more like a question. I wanted to tell him yes please stay but I didn't want to sound desperate.

"Your choice." I said instead.

"I think I'll head home, hope you feel better." He pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back tightly. It was nice to feel his warmth. He pulled back. I wished that we could have stayed like that forever.

"Bye," He said walking away.

"Bye." I said more to myself. I watched as he drove away then I closed the door.

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch and closed my eyes.

"SISSY YOUR HOME!!!!" Justin screamed into my ear and hugged me. I jumped up high.

"Omg! Don't do that! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I said slapping his arm lightly.

"Come on you know you loved it!" He said laughing. I glared at him. "Come on smile!"

I couldn't help it and I laughed. "Yay! So where have you been? The party was over a long time ago." He said sitting down next to me on the couch.

"I got drunk and I guess I fell asleep...I don't remember much." I said trying to remember what had happened. "What time is it?"

"It's.... 11:06." He said looking at his phone. I pulled my phone out and saw that I had 5 messages. Two of them were from Karla, 2 were from my brother and a random number that I didn't know.

"It's late," I said reading my messages.

Karla: Are you okay?

Karla: What happened to you?

I quickly text her back. I didn't bother looking at my brothers text because he was next to me. The random number said:

Hey, it's Elin. I got your number from Devon:)

I text her back then put my phone on the table. "You seem tired sissy why don't you sleep and I'll make you food for when you wake up."

"Sounds good." I mumbled and layed down on the couch. I fell asleep right away.

*************************************************************************************************

When I woke up I was starting to feel a little hungry. I walked to the kitchen and saw some bacon on a plate with a blueberry muffin beside it. I took a bite out of the muffin then went to the fridge and poured myself a glass of orange juice.

I finished eating then I went up to my room. I decided to watch a movie. I looked at the movies and then started watching Grease since I absolutely loved that movie!

I watched as they all danced and sang. I sang along with them.

I looked around for my phone and remembered that I had left it downstairs. I paused the movie and went downstairs and got my phone.

I started walking up the stairs and I heard Justin yelling at someone. I walked over to the door and cracked it open a bit.

"I don't care! You can't do that! We're over!" He said and ended the call. He looked really mad. He ran a hand through his hair and let out a shaky breath. He must have broken up with his girlfriend.

I sat on the floor and it creaked when I did. "Malina?" He asked walking towards the door.

Uh-oh! I thought. I stood up and started explaining like crazy. "I heard yelling and I came to see what was wrong and then I heard you saying that it was over and I just stayed here-" My word were muffled because he had pulled me into a hug.

He was always really close to his girlfriend so this really must have hurt him. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked softly.

"Yeah," He said pulling back and walking towards the bed. He sat down and I sat down next to him.

"So what happened?"

"She....she cheated on me with my best friend."

"How did you find out?"

"He told me..." I pulled him into a hug and held him close to me. This must have really hurt him. I felt my own eyes getting watery.

We stayed like that for a while then the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." I said getting up. I opened the door and saw who it was. "What the fuck are you doing here!?"

******************************************************************************************************

Sorry bout the language! Ha ha hope you guys enjoyed it. I know it wasn't as good as my last chapter but I tried my best!:) I didn't have much distractions today so I typed it out faster. Again I hope you guys enjoyed it!:D