one - new school

Introduction.

Y/N's POV

"Finally finished" I set down my headphones and took a breather. I stare blankly at the wall and think to myself. Is this really happening?

I was currently recording a piece of music, a collab, but not just with anyone. It was with G-Dragon. The person I looked up to the most.

Without a doubt was he someone I idolised.

I was a trainee of 2 years, 16 and still attending school, but no one knew I was a trainee. They just thought I was just your basic, average girl.

Heh, Kim Possible reference.

I came back to reality and saw G-Dragon giving me a nod and smile. I smiled back sheepishly. He walked over and grinned. "Glad to be work with you, hope we work together again Y/N"

I bow."No problem at all, it was a pleasure to work with you, hope this song turns out great" I give him the brightest smile I could muster, this was such an honour.

He shook my hand and walked out. I look back at him.

I smiled.

I hope to be like him someday. I gather all my things and exit the recording room.

"Y/N!" I look at the direction the voice is coming from. I give a cheeky grin to my fellow trainee and great friend Jisoo. "Hey hot stuff" I chuckle at the nickname.

"Y/N I told you not to call me that" She huffs then pouts. The name suits her, she's HOT after all. "What's up girl?" I asked her. "YG wants to see you in his office"

I stare at her in confusion. "I don't know what he wants" She continues and shrugs. I nod and bid her a goodbye and walk to his office.

I knock on his door. "Come in" I walk in slowly and look up. "You wanted me?" He looked up and gives you a smile. "Y/N ,we have decided to transfer you to a different school"

I stare at him blankly, I'm confused, why though? He continues. "Many incidents are occuring at your current school"

Ah yes, a male student got a female student pregnant, what has happened to society?

"So we are transfering you to Seoul High School of Arts" That name does ring a bell. It's one of the most well known and prestigious schools in South Korea.

"That is fine by me, sir" I smile. "Wonderful, you will start tomorrow" I nod my head and bow while exiting his office.

Seoul High School of Arts?

Bring it on satan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

edited

hey, this is my first story i hope you like it :) i always liked writing stories and i decided why not do this even though in the future i will make a time travel mission and go back in time just to slap me.

lets just see what the outcome will be :>