epilogue

Y/N's POV

"Oh Y/N, I'm so worried" Taehyung mumbled as I put my hands on his shoulders. "Don't worry Taehyung, people will love you!" I exclaimed, giving his cheek a gentle pinch.

"Ugh, I look gorgeous" Jin sighs, striking poses infront of the mirror. He blows a kiss at himself and turns to look at everyone else. "What?"

We shake our heads, as Bang Si Hyuk comes into the room, Big Hit's CEO. He bows to Jisoo, Yeri, Minji and I then turns to the boys.

"Camera's rolling in 3 minutes, you'll do great" He smiled as the other boys immediately nodded. He left, the silence fading away.

"Alright y'all, I have something to say" Jisoo said as the boys leaned forward, awaiting advice from an experienced idol. "Can someone order me fried chicken?"

"Jisoo noonaaa" Jungkook groaned. She laughed, patting his back since she doesn't want to ruin his fluff of a hair. "I'm just kidding but chicken would be nice"

"Remember, always be calm, the fans aren't going to eat you" Jisoo explained. RM snorted. "Like we would have any" She glared at him. "Stop putting yourself down"

"Also, show off them charms of yours, then people will know what kind of person you are. Look, I know your debut is all gangster and all be that's just a concept. I know you guys wouldn't hurt a fly, you're that soft."

"When I was sleeping, I accidentally swallowed a fly" Suga said, he was almost asleep at this point. She glared at him and proceeded. "You guys will be sucessful, maybe not at the moment but in a few years time you will"

"Thanks Jisoo for the pep talk" J-Hope giggled. The nicknames we gave them actually became their stage names which was pretty cool.

Their group is called BTS or Bangtan Sonyeondan, and in English, Bulletproof Boy Scouts. Their debut track is called 'No More Dream'

They all auditioned at Big Hit and were all accepted. Since their bond was so strong and they were all talented in the key areas, Bang Si Hyuk let them debut.

Jungkook was originally going to he called Seagull, which is funny because he looks like one but he prefered his real name better.

Jimin was also going to have a stage name, Baby G. He didn't like it that much so he just settled with Jimin.

As for Yeri, she has been accepted into SM Entertainment. She is still a trainee but will be joining SM's new girl group Red Velvet as a member. Joy from our class is a member of Red Velvet which surprised us a lot.

Tzuyu has been accepted into JYP Entertainment and will be going through a survival show called Sixteen where they will create a new girl group.

Nayeon and Jihyo are also participating and I really hope they get into the new girl group. As for Sohye, she is also participating in a show called Produce 101.

Jihyo and Daniel are dating! Daniel is currently a trainee at MMO Entertainment.

So far, she is in the top 10 and I wish for her success. Minji is the only one in our friend group who is not an idol but a friendly worker at a cafe.

I have already debuted as a solo artist, I  just had my first comeback and I have been getting a lot of love and support from it which makes me so happy.

Back to BTS

"Ready guys?" Bang PD asked as the boys nodded. "Good luck!" We all mouthed to the boys as they disappeared through the doors.

We all sit down in silence, with smiles on our faces. "So are we ordering chicken or not?" Jisoo asked.

-

4 years later..

"Look at you guys go!" I squealed, watching their interview with The Ellen Show. Taehyung grinned his same old grin he had since 4 years ago.

"You fell off the sofa when we got scared!" RM exclaimed and broke into a chuckle. J-Hope scowled but also broke into a chuckle.

"This is some really good chicken" Jisoo smiled, biting a chunk off her chicken drumstick. "Your chicken addiction will never get old" Jimin giggled.

BTS were very successful, just like Jisoo said. Albums sold everywhere in the world, millions of eager fans would scramble to their website to order them.

Sohye eventually debuted in Produce 101's new girl group called IOI. After the group's disbandment, Sohye focused on acting and starring in variety shows.

Tzuyu, Nayeon and Jihyo have debuted in Sixteen's new girl group Twice. They have gained much popularity and our doing very well in the industry.

Daniel participated on Produce 101 Season 2 and came first. He was officially the centre of his newly debuted boy group, Wanna One.

Minji now co-owns a new cafe with her younger brother Minjae, the cafe is a new hotspot for customers who want to have a nice latte or just a quick coffee.

As for me, I have released my new mini album and doing some modelling for some magazines such as Vogue. G-Dragon has joined the military now and will be serving, can't wait until he finishes!

We are all happily hanging out at BTS's dorm, their managers don't mind since we are friendly with them and we also bring food for everyone.

"I want to be on The Ellen Show" Jisoo muttered. "Maybe soon" Jin blew a kiss at his girlfriend. She took a bite of her chicken and nodded.

Oh I almost forgot! Since Jimin and Yoongi were in a relationship, Bang PD had to think about if for awhile until he said that it was okay to reveal it to the public eye.

Many of their fans didn't mind the cute relationship, instead they made it their number one ship in BTS since the other members are dating girls.

"I like your mullet" I complimented, giggling at Taehyung. "Everyone loves it" He smirked and flicked his hair. "I said I only liked it" I snapped.

He rolled his, smiling secretly. Everyone's relationships were well off, no ups or downs, well maybe arguments about getting chicken but that's not important.

I see you judging Jisoo, go back to Jin and your chicken.

Namjoon has still not found love, he plans to meet a girl soon though that sounds exciting. Sohye hasn't found love either, since she wants to focus on her acting career.

"It's so funny how we met" Taehyung giggled. "You still had that mermaid hair of yours" I replied. "Whatever, but that tattoo is a big part of our relationship" He explained.

I hummed agreement.

"I love you Y/N" Taehyung said, out of the blue. He gives me a peck on the cheek as my mouth tugs upwards. "I love you too Taehyung" I replied.

Tattoos seem meaningless, people see it as black ink on your skin. All tattoos have backstories, but some people just don't know that

My tattoo is my pair of wings.

My wings will someday fly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wings is finally finished! I really will miss updating Wings but I am also excited as I will be writing Miss Quiet.

Some of Miss Quiet's chapters have already been written, I had some spare time so i decided, hey let's write some chapters of Miss Quiet!

Tune in so you can read my new book!

Thank you again! See you in my next book! ♥