Sara Sarita

The crazy scientist before us stared at me, shining the bright flashlight in my eyes. "Well Levi, I don't know what your deal with this kid is, but she's as healthy as a horse." 

Nothing? There's nothing wrong with me? "How is that possible? I swear I saw the girl! She threw this at Levi!" 

I picked up the busted doll with two fingers, afraid it might come to life and bite me. "Well, your not the only one who's seen this girl. I've had about twelve other soldiers that claimed to see a little girl in their rooms. But I, nor any other leader has seen her." She shifted her glasses and stared at me in a way that made me want to shrivel away and hide. But, when I tried to back away, Levi or Erwin would give me a glare of concern, but I would stick my chin up confidently and press the issue at hand. I'd be damned if any soldier beside's Levi see their princess freak out.

"Unless it's something else." Hanji rushed to her desk and pulled out two matching coins from the drawer. "Oi, Four-eyes! What are you doing?" "It's a game."

"What?" I croaked out.

"Some people describe a strawberry brown haired girl, others describe a black haired girl, if they both look about the same age, they could be sisters." She plopped a coin in my hand and ushered me to the center of the office.

"To play this game you need at least two people, sit across from me, repeat after me: Sara Sarita, ¿puedo jugar tu juego?" She ordered. Was that Spanish?

"Sara Sarita, ¿puedo jugar tu juego?"I mimicked. "Good now toss the coin over your should and tell us your result."

I did as instructed and let Hanji do it too before I turned to find it. I picked it up. Heads!

"I got heads! Katara?" Hanji cried out. 

"WHAT DID I LET YOU GET ME INTO? HANJI! HAVE YOU ANY IDEA WHAT YOU JUST FUCKING DID?" I cried out. Levi tensed and spoke for the first time in a while. "Hanji, what is she talking about?"

"It's just a game Katara, no need to freak out." Hanji face balmed at me. I clenched the coin tightly and gripped my hair so tight that I thought it would rip out. I screamed in frustration and glared wildly at Hanji. My glare has been known to make people go crazy, but Hanji was already crazy anoff. I tossed the coin away from me, as it hit the wall behind m, I screamed at her:"HANJI! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!"

I lunged at her, but she moved behind a table, tossing her dice over her shoulder."Are one of you the spirit that attacked Levi?" She cried out as I gripped her shirt collar and pulled her face down to my level, our faces centimeters apart."You ask the question first baka!"

She smiled innocently. "H-hey Levi, I think I found the scarier and shorter version of you."

"OI! Don't say that, it's incredibly rude! She's still the princess four-eyes!" 

While the three of us were arguing, we completely forgot about Erwin, who was looking down at the coins curiously. "I'm curious, what do two heads mean?"

I stopped myself from killing Hanji and walked over to Erwin's side. So Hanji was right. I felt the world beneath me start to evaporate, then I was falling again. Rolling my eyes to the back of my head, I swear I saw my brain or something. But, was that a ...

Person?