Paperwork

The world was fuzzy for the first few minutes. The memories were just now coming back, those past few memories were enough to give me a heart attack.

It's been almost two years since I joined the Survey Corps. I shared a room with Levi, only because of the ghost incident and I have check-ups once a week with Hanji.

My office was in a whole other building than Levi's. I was located in the quietest and coldest part of the HQ. That's the way I liked it.

You're probably wondering why I actually live with Levi?

Well... there are other reasons. I'm afraid of being alone at night. My job as prime commanders to lead extra expeditions and I get ten times as much paperwork as Levi, Hanji, and Erwin combined.

So in short, my life really sucks.

A loud bang was heard as a few unfinished papers fell on the floor two feet away from me. A shadowy figure stood in the corner of my room. I stayed quiet and focused on my work, I was used to this sort of thing, I've even come to know a few of the demon's names.

"Hello, Tsubaki."

Hi yall!!!! So I'm still alive and all. sorry that I haven't  updated in forever, I've been busy with parcc testing and  my studies.

thank you for reading and please let me know if you have any ideas for my lemon book.