Authors Note

Hellooooo readers!! 🙋
This is the start of a new book and I wanna say a few things.  First of all, I want to say thanks to everyone for reading the Ginny Harry pics and it means so much to me!! You guys are the best 😄😊.
Secondly, I've started some stories in the past on here and something about writing and knowing I'm actually going to have readers (rather than just writing in my portfolio) sort of scares me, or it just affects my writing.  And it's always bothered me.  I've deleted Message in a Bottle because it's hard to update, and also it's sort of my own story.  Idk it's just my first real work and it means a lot, maybe I won't actually publish it and keep it to myself (to all those in the Mendes Army, sort of like Shawn's song "My Time," which was the first song he wrote but it's his own and he'll never publish it.)
The Matchmaker Journal, I don't know.  It just didn't end up like I wanted it to. So I won't be updating it anymore. Sorry about that.
And Lawyers in Love was a good plot but one that I had not worked in the right way.  I needed it to be a better story line and more drama/character development.  So as much as I hope you guys will stay with me on this story, I have to leave LIL behind.
(Lol that story acronym almost makes LOL but it's LIL ..... okay I'll stop now. 😂)

But this story is going to be something completely different.  I am going to take a dive into a pool that any good writer should be afraid of.  I'm going to write a story without writing an outline or any sort of pre-writing/planning.  I've been thinking about this recently and I want to do this to challenge myself and my writing abilities.  You can't get better at something if you don't stretch your limits right? So with this announcement comes an apology.  I'm so sorry if this ends up really bad, and I might take it down/stop updating if I don't get the result I'm hoping for.  So I hope you all enjoy this story!! (Comment a good idea for a title and maybe I'll write a story based on that and I'll give you a shout-out!!)

Thanks guys and love you all ❤️

Langbrae

UPDATE 5/24/2018:
I ACTUALLY DO HAVE A PLOT LINE. I read something somewhere that said a story without good structure is like a body without bones; it doesn't work.  So I decided to come up with a good idea for the story, and I think you guys are gonna like it.  But I can't give a very good plot line description because it's sort of complicated, you'll just have to read and find out for yourself ;) .

Happy reading,

Langbrae