Chapter One Part One

Leaving Trevor

After writing the letter to my little angel I drive home. I don't see Trevor's (a.n ugh fucking trevor) car by the drive way. I start to feel relieved.

I parked the car in our drive way and step into the cold October air. I stuff my hands into my coat pocket and hurry inside.

I open the door and the warm air from the heater hits my face. I go up to trevor and I's room and lie down. I don't feel productive today.

Suddenly, I felt the front door open.

"HEEEY BITCH!!!!" Trevor called from downstairs. I swallow a lump growing in my throat and go downstairs.

"Yes Trevor?" I asked him but he just looked at me. Suddenly a hand collided with my face as my body hits the wall and slides down to the floor. I protect my stomach as he punched me repeatedly.

I clutched to my tummy as he slammed my back against the wall.

"You are worthless." He hissed and let go of me. He went to the sofa and kinda just passed out.

I take time to recollect myself. After I finish crying over this bastard. I decided that for my precious angel I will do what's best. I will move back to Sydney with my dad.

I climb the stairs and enter the room. I pack up my stuff and decided to write a letter to Trevor. Fucking Trevor.

a.n: hey guys. this is LiezelMaeXx. Author of IGHP (I got Her Pregnant)

This is a new fanfic I am writing with the amazing Caitlyn. She's my bestie.

anyways. you should vote comment and fan.

-lizzy