Chapter 12-You Posted What?!

"Guy's the rupture's getting worse." Aspen told her husband, brother-in-law and sister-in-law as they were on a mission together.

"That's natural gas. We have to fix that thing or it will explode. Bree, Aspen go check the rest of the pipe lines for cracks." Chase said.

"On it." The two girls spoke in sync, Bree using her super speed and Aspen geo-leaping before they came back, Aspen moving as far away from Bree as possible seeing her scratch her face from the poison ivy she had gotten into.

"Alright let's get out of here." Chase said.

"Okay, grab on." Bree said.

"Actually, I'm gonna take the bus." Chase spoke.

"Mmm, us too." Adam grabbed his wife's hand as the three of them ran off, Bree following them.

**********

"What's everybody looking at?" Bree asked as they all walked into school, people looking down at their tablets in amusement.

"A new viral video. Guess what it's called?" Perry said, "The world's first bionic humans."

"What?" They asked in sync.

"Wait, there are other bionic people? Then why are we working so hard?" Adam asked.

"She's talking about us." Chase told his brother.

"Baby, your still so cute when your dumb." Aspen smiled up at her husband, who leaned down to peck her lips.

"Yeah, look." Perry showed them the video.

"That's yesterday's mission."

"Somebody filmed us." Bree said.

"Your secrets out. Everyone's gonna know your bionic." Leo said.

"Never mind that, now I can't blackmail Daddy Bigbuck's anymore. My train just went right off the tracks." Perry complained and Aspen rolled her eyes.

"Everyone's looking at us." Bree said, looking around.

"Hey! Quit your staring, scram. So they're bionic, get to class before they mow you down with their fingers miscels." Perry said and they ran to class.

"What fuck are we supposed to do now?" Aspen asked.

"I don't know. We're in big trouble." Chase said.

"Wait, I know how we can fix this. We'll convince everyone the video was made with special effects. You know like those fake videos Adams always watching." Leo said.

"So 'Giant baby eats Tokyo' is fake? I should've known! Where are they going to get a diaper that big?"

Leo, that might actually work." Chase told his step-brother.

"First, we better go tell Mr. Davenport and Aspen's parents." Bree said.

"Wait is 'Giant baby eats London' fake too? Because I just sent 50 bucks to the victim's relief fund." Adam said.

(*****)

"Mr. Davenport! Mr. Johnson!" Chase exclaimed as they walked in the Davenport house.

"We just heard." Donald said.

"What are we going to do?" Tasha asked.

"I say we sell Chase to the circus and use the money to start out new life." Adam said.

"Big D, Big J, I know how we can spin this." Leo said.

"No, we're way past spinning Leo." Donald said.