Chapter One

^I will show chase a artist every chapter.... This is (In my mind by YEBBA)

Skylar Jackson P.O.V

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP !

Ugh.. I hate waking up on a Monday especially when your waking up at 5:30 in the morning in order get everything ready. I tosh and turn in my very comfortable bed trying to tone out the sound of my 6th alarm this month, Why the 6th alarm?.... Well if you ask, Around this time I usually Destroy Mankind's most annoying machine in existence. Oh yeah I forgot to introduce myself I'm Sky- Being completely cut off in the middle of my grand introduction by my alarm. BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BEEP! "UGGH! Fucking Christ!" As I throw a fireball that immediately turn the little devil into dust. I Smile as I hear the one thing that I love which is complete untainted Silence.

Where was I...mmm.. Oh yea I'm Skylar Ace Jackson and I'm currently a senior as of today. I'm 17 turning 18 on November 15 yep that right bitches I'm a Scorpio. I'm the oldest out of 3 siblings, Ethan whose my younger twin brother by 5 minutes, and my youngest brother Luke. That's all you need right now. I get from my safe heaven paradise called my bed. I walk over to my marvelous master bathroom. Marvel Everything ,Love it!!! I did my normal Routine, When I'm done go to my walk in closet looking for my outfit. When I tell you a bitch can do its thing Lol!! I walk out my closet into my room wearing my clothes {The outfit below without the glasses} I Smirk when I say myself in the mirror, Saying, "Looking sexy" /*You dam right, Those kids in Deerwood Valley Highschool better watch out, You taking bitches spots today hahaha!* Defoniia my Witch said with humor/

 When I tell you a bitch can do its thing Lol!! I walk out my closet into my room wearing my clothes {The outfit below without the glasses} I Smirk when I say myself in the mirror, Saying, "Looking sexy"  /*You dam right, Those kids in Deerwood Va...

I laugh at her comment. Oh yeah did I mention I'm a hybrid, surprise!!!! Don't get mad at me, I was going to tell you eventually. I have about 2 different supernatural forms. I can't really go into detail right now, I'm already behind on schedule. Walking out my room as I go down the hall i see a door with the words 'don't come in you have been warned' written in bold letters. I knock one the door saying " A yo Ethan its time to get up" I use my super hearing to see if I hear him getting up, But disappointed when I hear loud snoring from his room. Ugh, I know he can hear because of his werewolf hearing. A evil smile appeared on my face thinking how I could get him up. I hate being the bad guy right now but he's giving me no other choice..... The fuck LOL.. I love being the bad guy. I set my bag down outside his door, and using my shadow walking power from my Gypsy side , I phase through the door like a ghost walking through walls. And Like I guessed there lied in the bellow of the beast was my brother Ethan Gray Jackson sleeping without a care in this world. I use my witch side to cast a spell form a rain cloud {Zai-Goh-Va-Ti} and I release the clouds thus soaking him with cold water. He Immediately gets ups about to scream and cuss at me but i cut him off when i say "We're fifteen minutes behind schedule." he whine knowing I've won. Ethan gets up angry, walking out his room i blush when I his lil Solider standing up ready for the drill sergeant daily workout ;) . I comment," I did you a favor by  giving you that cold shower.... if you know what I mean." At first he look confused but when he conntected the dots, he then he looked down. His face soon Blushed with embarrassment. " Hurry up too," I say in a kind of playful yet annoyed tone.

I turn around directly across room is where my little lukey pokey sleeps. I knock on it once bout to say time to get up pup. But his door open with a cute sleepy baby brother wiping his precious eyes saying " Good morning Mamma" he then walks out and I bind down and hug him softly saying "whats ups bud, Its time to get up pumpkin." he answer with " Okay mom I'm about to get dress" Luke then walks back into his room getting ready. Your wondering why Luke calls me mom, mother, mamma and etc. its because he see's me as his mom, which is adorable.Thinking bout it I'm kinda like the 'Mamma Bear' in this house in the sense in which I clean everything, Do laundry, make breakfast/Lunch and dinner other things that you usually hear a stay at home mom usually do. I get my phone out my back pocket and it reads 6:34 , Just like that I use my spirit walking ability to teleport to the kitchen.

I started with there lunches and packeyself and Gray

I started with there lunches and packeyself and Gray. Little side note : don't get confused with I call Ethan Gray because that the nickname i gave him when we were little kids. While packing our lunches with my famous homemade Lasagna. For Gray, I give him a breakfast bar with a 2 red Gatorade. For me, I pack the same but Lemonade in a bottle with some ice, I recite a chant {'Let this be struck by a chilling breeze,That sends it into a deep freeze.When my mind is at ease.Then thy object shall freeze'} Reaon the bottle so that the ice wont melt and another chant on our lasagna so it will stay warm and wont be bad{'Energies of heat surround me.Heed my call.Ignite the fire of this deed.Give me the warmth that I need'}. Done with that part, Letting a big sigh the feeling as if forgot something pondered my brain but I can't just think of what mmmmm while thinking ...... /* You dumb ass you forgot Luke's lunch,* Stefan My Gypsy said. Smacking my face while walking over to the pantry. *Thanks Stefan,* I told him.  *yea whatever,* Stefan said mentally rolling his eyes.

Looking at the pantry to see what can I whip up real quick. I see fruit and the idea popped up in head. I started to make him fruit smoothie. A few minutes past and i hear two pairs of footsteps coming down the stairs, I looked down at my phone and I say to them ,"lets go or we'll be late!"

As we're walking outside I had this feeling like something big was gonna happen, I  just didn't know what........{Cliff hanger}

______________________________________

Author note:

Spells/chants/other magical things involing witchcraft are italicize

Please comment and tell me your likes and dislike's

~S.T