How he kisses you for the first time

Liam: Standing outside your door after one of your dates. Liam is standing awkwardly at his feet.

"Can I kiss you?" he finally asks.

You nod and he places a small kiss on your forehead before you pull him into a real kiss.

Louis: The two of you are walking when he suddenly gives you a short kiss. He then continues walking. Shouting that you should try to keep up.

Harry: You are eating dessert and he leans over the table.

"This cake is sweet, but I know what would be sweeter."

Then he kisses you. You laugh at him. Telling him how chessy he is.

Niall: You're watching a movie with him and ask if you can have some of his popcorn. He puts one in your mouth and then gives you a kiss.

Zayn: The two of you are lying and watching the stars. He suddenly rolls over and sits on top of you.

"Yeah, this is a much better view." he says before leaning down to kiss you.

----------------------------------

Hey people!!! Sorry I couldn't update early this day. A lot of things have happen with house problems but we fixed it :)

My favorite one was Harry. He is so chessy. lol

Which one was your favorite.

This chapter is dedicated to @MissMarrie because when ever I update she votes. So thank you very much for the votes.

Vote

Comment

Follow and I'll follow back. My goal is to get 200 followers so please follow me or tell other people to follow me. Thx :)

_Vaniall_