3

Taehyung's POV

I woke up with Yoongi shaking me. "Go down for breakfast" I stood up and looked for Jungkook, but he was nowhere to be found. So I decided to go down and eat something before I starve to death.

I was finishing my sandwich and milk for breakfast, suddenly I heard a loud laugh behind me. I turned around and saw my precious little Jungkookie.

"Hey, Ko-," I was interrupted by another sound of laughing beside Jungkook. It turned out to be the famous Park Jimin, ugh. Here we go again. I thought to myself but kept a smile on, a friendly yet fake one. Then I heard Suga beside me laughing like crazy while wrapping his hands around my waist I am confused???

"Hahaha, the sandwich is so funny though," I didn't get it at first, but then I realized that he was only trying to get Jikook's attentions. His gummy smile is honestly so adorable, but I'm sure my boxy smile is way better.

"Hahaha, I know right!", I responded. Then I felt a pair, no, two pairs of eyes staring at me and Yoongi.

Was it that easy to make them jealous? I thought.

"What's so funny?", Jungkook asked while both of them started walking to us. Yoongi did a "don't say it" sign to me.

"Oh, nothing, nothing you guys need to know. It's our secret," Yoongi said then gave me a wink.

Jimin rolled his eyes and took Jungkook away with him.

I quickly thought of an idea to get their attention again. "Do you wanna go to the movies at 3:30?" I asked. "Sure." Yoongi knew what was going.

Jimin's POV

"Do you wanna go to the movies at 3:30?" That is all I heard, Jungkook was ahead of me.

"Sure" I clenched my jaw. I am his boyfriend, not you Taehyung!

"Jungkook! Jungkook! Jungkook!" I ran up to him. "They are planning to go to the movies at 3:30," I exclaimed.

"What?!"

"Yea I heard them discussing it!! What should we do?" I asked. I saw Jungkook smirked. "We should...follow them."

Around 2, Taehyung and Yoongi wore their shoes and walked. Me and Jungkook followed and tried not to look suspicious.

They walked in a huge coffee place since it was too early for the movies. The coffee place looked very traditional and quiet. They sat down on a far near corner while I and Jungkook sat near them.

"It's nice outside today, isn't it," Taehyung exclaimed. Yoongi showed him his gummy smile widely.

I

was

So

Pissed

He promised, okay maybe not, that he wouldn't show his gummy smile other than me. And now look at him. That smile belongs to me, to me! Not to that stupid Taehyung.

Then something worst happened, Kim fucking Taehyung cling his arms around Yoongi" right arm. I clenched my fists as I and Jungkook watched them from not too afar.

They were laughing and talking while I and Jungkook are just watching them in anger.

"The movie's about to start." Said Yoongi and he literally held Taehyung's hand and walked out of the coffee place as if they were dating.

"Okay, that's enough I'm done, bye," I exclaimed but Jungkook pulled me back. "Wait let's go to the movies too, what if they cheat on us even though I believe they won't." I agreed to cause somehow although I do trust both of them, one as a boyfriend, one as a brother.

They were watching Train To Busan. We both got tickets. We sat behind Yoongi and Taehyung.

Near the end when it became sad, Taehyung started crying because of how sad it was. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Taehyung.

I was going to do something but I was a second late. Jungkook already dumped his bucket of popcorn on the arm of Yoongi's that was wrapped around Taehyung's shoulders. We both ducked down so they wouldn't see us.

"Hahaha, good one!" I exclaimed. Jungkook was still a bit upset but he laughed with me.

After the movie, they walked down the streets while me and Jungkook, of course, are following them while hiding.

They will never know.

Then a spit of second passed, a guy with a water gun on his hand appeared. "Give me money or I will kill you all." He said to everyone on the street. He looked rather familiar.

"Run!" I heard Yoongi shouted at me and grabbed my wrist and ran as fast as we could. I saw Taehyung, who also did the same to Jungkook but in the opposite direction as me and Yoongi are heading.

Wait for a second, they knew we were following them all along?

We saw no one was chasing us.

"Explain...this...whole dating...thing." I was running quite fast so I couldn't catch my breaths.

"We just basically headed out to movies," Yoongi explained.

"But what about that gummy smile in the coffee place? I should've been the one receiving that, not stupid Taehyung." I exclaimed.

"Why? Are you jealous?", Yoongi smirked.

"N-no!" I lied. Of course, I was jealous.

"Caught in a lie." Yoongi started singing even though his singing is terrible because he wasn't even trying.

________________________________

Thank you, guys, for keeping it up with me I love you guys :))))) <3333