Such a funny coincidence. Not.

Jack POV

After I had returned Mr. Olaf's laptop, Elsa still hadn't come back, so he sent me after her. I had looked everywhere for her, I even called into the girl's bathroom.

She was nowhere to be seen.

Wait, screw that. She was right in front of me. I facepalmed. How did I not see her there?

"Elsa!" I called her name. Didn't she care that she was missing class?

When she didn't answer, I called her again. And again. She was too busy studying something on the ground. Then, I watched her eyes widen.

And she ran.

Really?!

-.-

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Elsa POV

I need to find something. I need to see if my suspicions were right.

Forgetting all about class, I ran. Down the hallway, down 3 floors, all the way to the library. I wasn't even out of breath when I got there. There was no time. I had to get there and find out A. S. A. P.

As I rushed in a grabbed a laptop, I heard someone panting at the door.

"Elsa...wait...up..." It was Jack. Of course. How did I guess? ( Note the sarcasm )

I ignored him and searched the school students history. I went from our year, 2014. 2013, 2012, 2011...no no no.

Screw that, I'm gonna go farther back.

2000, 1999...Found it!

I gazed at the screen. Just as I had guessed, there was a name that I had recognized. The name whose body I had lived as, myself, two years ago.

----------------------------------------------

'Asle Elladnera'

Enrolled: 1994

Homeroom: Mr. Olaf.

Birth Date: January 23, 1978

Death: November 23, 1996

Cause of death: Exposure to chemical X during lab experiment-beacon smashed by classmate Pitch Black, who was expelled and arrested that exact day.

--------------
|Continue? |
--------------
---------------------------------------------

I slammed the laptop shut, making everyone in the library shush me.

I ran out the library, seeing if I can find that girl again.

I found my shadow again, once again running from me.

I chased after it and found the girl, once again, sitting on a bench crying her eyes out.

She spots me and starts to back off.

"No, no. Please, don't. Haven't I been through enough?" She cried, her voice hollow with grief.

I came closer, wanting to help her.

"No! No! Please, stop. Stop!!" She screamed holding her hands out in panic. I saw that they were stained with black, steaming oil. Then she ran off.

"Wait! Please!" I call after her. I can't keep running forever.

I just want to know what happened. Why Pitch had chose to kill her on that specific date.

Because, here's the thing.

Asle Elladnera died on my birthday.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

O. M. G. I DIED WITH SUSPICION AFTER READING THIS CHAP OVER AGAIN. BEFORE I REALIZED I WAS THE AUTHOR.

:P

P.S. For Elsa's birthday I put the frozen release date. Anyone know the real one?

Thanks for reading!

-This_is_me_33