2

Sarah took a deep breath trying to decide what she was going to say. Her divorce WAS because of Gabriel. Not because she fell in love with him and decided to divorce, but because Santu had noticed what Sarah hadn't: she was in love with Gabriel without knowing. Santuu noticed a lot of things Sarah wasn't able to notice at the time. With Gabriel being divorced and spending a lot of his time with them, Santuu started to see things. The way Sarah blossomed when Gabriel was around. The way she always looked at him with adoration. The way she blushed if Gabriel complimented her. The way their relationship changed with time. Santuu asked for a divorce. Sarah had cried, suffered, fought against everything he said but Santuu said he loved her too much to be second in her heart.

Sarah felt Gabriel's hand touching her, bringing her back from the past. Again, the small gesture was not lost on the audience who screamed. Gabriel imediately retrieved his hand.

Sarah looked at Jimmy.

- My divorce was amicable. Santuu is a great man and he made things as easy as possible for me. I was very Lucky.

Jimmy sensed Sarah not saying it all and insisted a little:

- But did Gabriel had anything to do with that? With the divorce?

Sarah imediately answered:

- Oh no. I mean, it was not like I though "Wow, Gabriel is divorced so now I will divorce too and go to him" – she said laughing and making the audience laugh together - I will keep the reasons for myself because is too personal, but I didn't get a divorce to be with Gabriel. In fact, we only got together recently.

- Really? – Jimmy asked - So the tabloids saying you are dating for 3 years now is not correct?

The audience screamed.

- Oh no... – sarah answered looking at Gabriel on her right to confirmation – We've been together for... what now? A year?

Gabriel agreed

- Yes, about a year by now.

The audience screamed again and Gabriel laughed again.

- I am hiperventilating now – started jimmy – hearing you guys confirme a relationship that we know is serious. You wouldn't be together and here with us if it was not. As a huge Darvey fan, it seems surreal.

Gabriel laughed and joked

- Oh no, even you are a Darvey fan?

- Hell yeah! How not to be, right? – he turned to the audience – Don't you agree guys? Is there anyone here who are NOT a Darvey fan?

The audience went silence and Sarah interrupted:

- Gabriel is the only one who is not a Darvey fan!

They all laughed and Jimmy asked

- Why are you against Darvey, Gabriel? Explain yourself.

Gabriel laughed.

- I was not a fan of the couple because I thought it would mess up with the series dynamics. I didn't want Suits to be about Donna and Harvey.

- But that changed in the end of season 7, right? – jimmy asked

Gabriel reflected on that

- Yes, it kind of did when Patrick and Megan left the series. Aaron thought it was time to work on their relationship.

- And they are still together, are they not? – jimmy asked

- Yes! It was a realationship who worked really well!