End results

So, here is the rundown of the prank:

First, Zane was confuzzled. Then, he realized what happened. I herd the anger from here. Mo- Kawaii-Chan was dying. Harrison was being so cute, and was trying to help me cook.

After a few hours, I herd Zane shout: "NOOO MY PANTS!!", making it seem he wet his pants. I remembered that he did that when he got scared. That is why I gave him some EXTRA clothes. Kawaii-Chan, or shall I call her mom now....mom was taking Harrison to Speech, since he has a delay in speech development. It was cute when he learned a new word.

After a few more hours, I was talking with him. He has gone through ten tea party sets, two tissue boxes, and.....fifteen pairs of clothes. I've given him all of his closest. Mom was home with Harrison, and they were playing with the new toy that he got. All it was was a SIMPLE race track that went around the room. He could just......nvm.

Halfway though the prank, mom got a call from Aphmau, that she saw Zane in her yard.
She too, was into this prank. Mom had a random taser, lying around, next to the towels. She grabbed the taser, and got Zane back. I was dying when I saw her walk in with him in her little....umm....."suitcase", aka, the suitcase that she rode into Starlight with.

Towards the end, Zane was having a fun time. He woke up, and was TrIgGeRd. I'm surprised he didn't cuss......wait...he did. He said the f word....and almost every cuss word he knew. Covering Harrison's ears, we all had watching Mom baby talk dad.

The next day, he was free. He was running around, when we stared up at him. He looked at us, and questioned everything. We questioned him, and life went on. Here are some results of what he went through.

Tea sets: 13
Tissue boxes: 25
Clothes: God....I think maybe 30.

Yep. He said he was sorry for escaping. Mom said if he did that again, she would go tase him, and lock him in Creator-Chan's realm, and he know about the plans....so he was whimpering.

Anyways, that is all. Byeeeee!!