We meet again

The room was dark. Pitch black. I tried waving my hand over my eyes but I couldn't see it. Then, a blinding light engulfed the room. I covered my eyes and winced at the pain. "I'm sorry. Didn't mean to frighten you there~" I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the room. It was the same office I met Zalgo. I heard a low chuckle from behind me and turned to find Zalgo back in his desk. "So?" "So... What?" "Your answer?" I gave him a questioning look and then that's when it hit me. "Right! I completely forgot about that!" I put my head on my forehead and began to think of an answer. "If I'm being honest I'm loving it here with the Pastas. I don't think me or my siblings would like to leave." Zalgo's face darkened and bright red flames began to swarm around him. "T-then again, I don't know what could happen in the future!" I Said, hoping it would calm him down. "You have one year. In that year you have to met your brother and all of you must have your mind made up. If not, I'll take you by force." I began to shake and hesitantly nodded my head. "Then that settles it." His hand was engulfed by a bright blue flame and he extended his arm out. "Let's shake on it~" I brought out my hand and shook his hand. Not a second after my shoulder began to sting and i lifted the sleeve of my shirt. A bright red mark had begun to form on my shoulder and the pain began to grow.

"See you in a year~"