Im moving on

I'm sorry. I wasn't ready to write a book. I should've put more commitment towards it. But I didn't. I've grown as a person and I've grown to part from my old likings. I'm sorry but I'm just not a creepypasta fan anymore. For your sake I tried to continue this book but I can't. My entire account was centered around creepypastas but now I've moved on. I'm sorry but I won't continue this book. Or any of my other creepypasta books. As of now this account was everything to me. But once I moved on and began to enter new fandoms I grew apart from everything and now I've changed drastically. I went from the loud crazy girl everyone hated to the antisocial artist.

I made this book when I was around 12 and now I'm 14. I've grown drastically over those 2 years. My writing and art being two major things. I reread all my books on here and I cringe at every single mistake I find. From the easiest of punctuation to the most complex vocabulary.

I guess what I'm saying is... I'm leaving this account and making a new one. I know I've disappointed many of you with my constant excuses and I've grown tired of them as well. So I want a fresh clean start. I know a lot of you will be angered at this decision and trust me when I say I'm mad at my self as well.

So this will be my last goodbyes I you all beautiful people...

Thank you for sticking around and I will miss you all...
~ Murderouspanda666 ❤️