Kimberly

Kimberly is a sexy, single, 21 year old mom.

She is tied up like a mummy with only her head and pretty bare feet exposed. Her feet are secured in stocks and her pretty little toes are tied back only allowing her the smallest toe wiggles. Her head is the only thing she can move and all she can do is raise it up a little and move it side to side a tiny bit. She is lying down, 99.9% immobile.

I walk into the room and turn on a small heater. I want the room to get really warm so Kimberly's feet and toes will be sweaty.

"Why do you have me tied up? Let me go!" She says to me.

"Nah, thanks for the offer tho." I say to her.

"What the hell? That wasn't an offer! That was an order! I order you to let me out!" She demands.

"Nope! Sorry but no can do! Ever since we started texting and I saw some of your cute pics on social media, I immediately wanted to do this to you! I know we have never met in person so this is kinda weird, so high, nice to finally meet you! Oh by the way, I love your pics and your even cuter in person!" I say to her happily!

"Ummm, thanks I think. Wait, what was it you said you've wanted to do to me since we started chatting?" She asks.

"Oh I didn't say. But I've always wanted to tickle you. Mainly your pretty bare feet because you have a really good pic on social media showing them off. Well, not showing them off but you are wearing pretty sandals in the pic. Maybe I'll tickle your armpits eventually. Sadly, you haven't put up any pics where your armpits are showing except for one but it was when you were younger in a swimsuit and your armpits weren't exposed that well." I explain to her.

"What the hell? You are tickling me because I happened to show off my feet in a pic I have on social media?" She asks.

"Yea basically" I say.

"That has to be one of the most messed up things I've ever heard. Will you please just let me go?"

"Nope. I have a chance to tickle you, so I'm gonna use it to the best of my abilities! Trust me, it'll be fun! It must have been awhile since you were last tickled. Or not, I don't know. But I'm sure with your duties as a mom you could use a good tickling and a good laugh now."

"No no I don't need a good tickling right now." She says.

"But you could use a good laugh though right? You didn't say no to that!" I say to her.

"Oh cmon it was implied." She says.

"Maybe it was, but I didn't hear you say it specifically so your gonna get a good laugh!" I say happily.

It's been about 15 minutes now since I turned on the heater and we started chatting, so the room is really nice a toasty.

"Can you turn the heater off please? I'm getting really, really warm now." She asks.

"Your getting really warm? Excellent!" I say.

"Why is that excellent?"

"Because it means if your getting warm, then you'll start sweating if you haven't already. I want your feet to be nice and sweaty because it'll make them more sensitive and ticklish and I can glide my fingers across your soles and toes quicker!"

"Wow, you actually involved science into this. I don't know if that's weird or smart." She says.

"Well it's not necessarily proven by science, it's a theory that I have that I thought I would test out one day. Today is that day!"

"Lucky me" she says sarcastically.

"Alright. I'm gonna try one more time. Will you please let me go?" She asks.