Toothbrushes

"Alright, my next tool is a couple toothbrushes! Let's start with them on your feet and see how that goes!"

"No please, I've had enough. Let me go." She begs.

I ignore her and start running the toothbrushes across the bottoms of her toes.

"Oh come on hehehe" she giggles.

"Oooh, a little giggle with that huh?" I say.

"Just a little one" she says.

"Well if I get a little giggle from the bottoms of your toes, what kind of giggle do I get from going in between your toes?"

"Oh no"

I start sticking the brushes in between her toes and scrubbing back and forth, listening to her laugh get bigger.

"Oh-ho god! That definitely gets you a bigger laugh!" She says.

I spend a minute going on between her toes, then quickly surprise her and slip the brushes down to her soles.

"OH NO HAHAHAHAHA STOP! NOT MY SOLES!" She shouts.

"Wow haha! Now that really got you laughing!" I say happily, moving the toothbrushes back and forth and up and down her soles.

"OH MY GOSH PLEASE STOP! STOP OR GO BACK TO MY TOES I DON'T CARE JUST NOT MY SOLES!" She yells.

"Alright, I'll give your feet a break." I say.

"Oh thank god! That got real ticklish real fast!" She says.

"I'm not giving you a break tho..."

She pauses "Wha-wha-what do you mean your not giving me a break? What are you gonna do?" She asks nervously.

I stand up and start walking around her and I just smile.

She catches on to the smile and immediately starts begging me to stop.

"No! No you can't! Don't you dare! They are hell on my feet and toes so what do you think they are gonna be like on my armpits!?!"

I pause right next to her, "Hahaha, well I don't know. I can take a wild guess but I'd rather just use them and find out that way!"

"No no no please don't! I'm serious this time! Don't put those in my armpits!"

I get behind her and raise up the toothbrushes.

"OH SHIT!" She yells.

"What's wrong love? I haven't even done anything yet."

"I know but it's just the tension of what's about to happen is killing me!"

"Ah, well that's half the fun!" I say.

"Half the fun is knowing what's about to happen?" She asks.

"No, half the fun is knowing what's about to happen and knowing you can't do anything to stop it!" I reply, finally putting the toothbrushes against her armpits.

"OH GOD I HATE YOU HAHAHAHAHA!" She shouts.

Just like on her soles I move the toothbrushes up and down and back and forth across her lovely armpits.

"THIS IS MUCH WORSE THAN ON MY FEET! STOP BILLY! PLEASE STOP!" She yells.

"I can't. I'm just getting started and I gotta be honest, I love watching you wiggle and fight the restraints knowing that you can't get out and that I'm tickling you relentlessly and you can't do anything to stop it. In a weird way it's actually kind of satisfying and hot."

"HAHAHAHA THAHAHAHATS NOT WEIRD AT ALL!" She laughs sarcastically.

"Ooh, is that sarcasm I hear? That's my job. You can't take my job. Now you must be punished!" I say.

"HAHAHAHOW CAN I BE PUNISHNISHNISHED ANYMOMOMORE THAN IM BEHEHEING!" She yells.

"Well I was gonna give you a break for a bit but not anymore."

"DAHAHAMN IT! IM SORRY JUST MAKE
IT STOP!" She begs.

"Actually, I will give you a break."

"Oh thank god! I don't think I can take anymore tickling anywhere at all! I didn't know toothbrushes would tickle so much." She says.

"Ha, most people don't." I say.

I get up and go to leave the room.

"Wait, where are you going? I thought you were gonna give me a break?"

"Oh, I am giving you a break. I didn't say I was untying you tho. I'm going to the kitchen, I've got an idea for a snack."

"Will you bring me something if your not letting me go then?"

"Sure. Also, just a heads up, your part of the snack"