School, Night, School again

We walk into the teachers' lounge at the school. "what time is it?" I ask to Lila.

She pokes her head out of the door. "It's 3:13." She replies.

"Ok so at 3:14 we will go out into the hall. I'll remove the spell and I'll be back at school not sick anymore. Now you two will have to pretend to be new students. Lila your not so new to this but Dax you are. You'll both may have the exact same schedule as me so you both can come to me to get help. I don't want either of you using any magic while we are here. Lila, you can go by the same name but change your appearance. Dax your fine both ways. Now I'm the only one allowed to use magic for somethings. I'm sorry that may sound a bit rude but I'm used to being here and yall aren't." I wave my hand in the air and use my magic to put their names and fake information in the schools' system. Lila moves her hand over her body and changes to her natural form. Her hair is black and she has purple eyes. She is wearing a purple shirt and dark blue pants. "I like you better in your original form", I turn to the side to the door. She blushes lightly and smiles. I smile back at her as the bell rings. "Oh ya, yall need backpacks and work." I snap my fingers and a blue backpack with dark blue stripes sits beside him. A pink and purple bag sits below Lila. My backpack rests on my shoulders as I carry my laptop. They pick up their bags and I open the door. We walk out and all three of us walk down to the last class of the day. We walk in the class and Lila starts acting a bit shy. "Hello Mrs. Spice. This is Lila and this Daxtion. They are new here and I've made them my friends already." I smile innocently.

"Hello you two. I don't have a seating arrangement in the class so just sit where you please. Since you've made friends with Angel already why not sit at her table." She smiles.

I walk over and sit at the table. The late bell rings and I smile towards them both. Lila sits pretty and pays attention to the teacher. Dax ends up falling asleep witch ends up making me laugh. Mrs. Spice is a very nice teacher and lets us do whatever almost as long as we are working or we turn in our stuff and stay caught up. She stops talking in front of the class and sits down at her desk and does her own thing. "Hey Lila." 

"Ya?" She looks over at me away from her packet the teacher handed to all of us. 

"You seem different when you're in the human realm," I say quite. Not that I needed to really because everyone talks so loud. 

"Is that a bad thing?" She asks.

"No, not at all. I kinda like this side of you too. I see it every so often." I smile and look over to the side. 

"Thanks," she smiles back at me. "I'd like to see a different side of you but I won't be able to." She mumbles to herself. 

"What was that last part?" I ask her.

"Oh, nothing, nothing important." She says quickly then sighs putting her head down. "Only if..." She trails starting to blush lightly as she closes her eyes. 

"Sure, sure." I smile. After a while of working the bell rings for us to leave. I wake up sleeping beauty while Lila gets up and beats me to the door. We all walk out together. "Ok so Lila this isn't new to you but Dax it will be for you. You have to live in your own house. Not with parents or anything because that would be to much work right now for me. But there is a secret house that can't be seen with the human eye. It's behind my house and Lila uses it when she comes to this world with me. Both of you will have to stay there. I'm sorry." We walk outside to get on a bus. 

"Oh no it's fine, don't worry about it. We'll be fine." Lila says smiling at me. Once we all sit on the bus Dax starts to ask many questions.

"How are we going to find the vamp? How will we know it the one? Why do we have to work in the class? What if someone notices we don't belong. What-"