Yachts and Pools:

Darnell's Pov: 2 days later.

" Zac your being ridiculous." Daya rolled her eyes at Zac, who carried her up the Yacht's ramp, " just because I'm your wife does not mean i can't walk! now put me down or your sleeping alone."

Zac chuckled, "yeah like you can sleep alone." he told her amused, but put her down anyway.

Daya straighten out the white dress she was wearing, slipping her cream heels back on, and huffed at him, " you do you need to be right about that..." she crossed her arms at him, " fine i would kick you out of the room, because i literally can't sleep with out you by my side."

" I know." Zac grinned and kissed her forehead, " and I'm the same."

" still not use to you two being married..." Austin shook his head amused.

" Well believe it buddy!" Daya said proudly, " i have a signed document and rings to show for it." she showed her rings, " Hubby's stuck with me." she grinned at Zac.

Zac looked at her amused, " and Wifey is stuck with me." he stuck his tongue out at her, she pouted and did it back to him.

" you two are so childish..." Mrs Potts chuckled as she walked up to us, the new wed couple just grinned at her, " the Yacht has set off, and there is ice cream in the freezer, though there is like 15 pints in there..." she said oddly.

Daya beamed, " ICE CREAM!!" she squealed and took off down the Yacht.

Zac chuckled as we all laughed, and pointed in Daya's direction, " thats why i own the ice cream company." he told Mrs Potts .

" i see..." Mrs Potts nodded amused, " well i best be off to do my job, Chris is somewhere around so please make sure he isn't causing trouble." 

" of course Mrs Potts!" Zac said, giving her a innocent smile.

She gave him a look but said nothing before walking to where ever she needed to go, Daya came back smiling, a pint of ice cream in her hand and a spoon of the other, happily eating it, as she stopped next to Zac, " So i think i almost broke my ankle but totally worth it. " she told us, and ate another spoon full of ice cream.

" what am i going to do with you...?" Zac asked her amused, and ate the spoon of ice cream she gave him, " yeah... thanks Babe." 

" Ohh we should go to the pool deck! imma need to tan!" she said excitedly.

" theres a pool on here?" Chris exclaimed as he ran up to us all, grinning happily.

Daya looked down at him and grinned back, " there sure is buddy! you got your swimmers on?" she asked him, Chris nodded fast to her, " Well then lets go!" she exclaimed to him and walked off in the direction to, i'm guessing the pool, Chris walking with her talking happily as she nodded and spoke back, Zac chuckling and following them, as we all followed him.

" Chris only go in the part where you can swim." Daya told Chris once we got to the pool.

" Yes Mrs Efron." he nodded to her fast and ran to the pool, getting in it.

" Aye no running!" Daya called to him.

" Sorry Mrs Efron!" he called back to her.

Daya giggled, " Ohh i will never get tired of hearing that..." she sighed happily.

" what? Mrs Efron?" Zac asked her grinning.

Daya nodded at him and grinned, " though there are 3 off us on here..." she gestured to herself, Starla and Sarah, who grinned with her.

" well we mostly get call by out first names, so that makes it easier." Sarah chuckled at her, as Starla nodded, Daya giggled.

" Dylan!" Zac exclaimed, making us turn to see him and Dylan, having that weird brotherly fight they do, over what looked to be a basketball, " the off me idiot, i was the one who picked it up first!"