Cover Contest #5 (CLOSED)

Hey!

This contest is going to be a smidge bit different than the others in the past. This time I will be giving you the theme and a list of things required... however this time I will be providing a book summary or description of a book that doesn't exist.

**** 

~Title: (Make up your own Title according to the book description)

~Subtitle: (Optional) 

~Theme: Vampire

~Color Scheme (For Background): Black and Red

~Color Scheme (For Title): Gold or Silver

~Things I look for On A Cover: A good font, Clear image, Covers that show that you worked hard

~Things I DON'T want: A blurry image and horrible unreadable font

~Author: Your username

Summary: He looked at me with emotion in his eyes, there was so many emotions that I couldn't tell if he was angry or sad. He confused me to my very core but yet I loved him anyway. I know the beast in him was vampire but sadly he always hid it and his face practically like a mask to cover up what he was at heart. I knew he cared enough to protect me every which way I turned but he always seemed to hide behind that mask so that he couldn't possibly hurt me like everyone else had.

-----------------------------------

REQUIRED:

+ Title (make up a title that goes good with the summary/description)

+ Theme

+The Size of a cover (550 Wide X 850 Height)

+Your name as the author and as watermark, also put my name somewhere on the cover 

+Tag me in your graphic book

-----------------------------------

Cover Limitation

+Maximum of 3 covers per person (All covers are worth 100 points. The more covers you do within the limit the higher your score and the better your chances of winning)

-----------------------------------

NO BANNERS this time

-----------------------------------

Due Date/Deadline: April 30th, 2018 (may change depending on the number of entries).

-----------------------------------

Please, Comment "Joining" or "I'm in" if you're joining and tag some people who you think might be interested. :)