Chapter One

I never thought Friday  night would turn out like this. My boyfriend Brett was yelling out my name "Lacey get the fuck back here right now". I didn't want to be anywhere around him right now I can't fucking believe he would actually cheat on me but I'm always wrong and it isn't the first time some asshole cheated on me. He grabbed he by the wrist and pulled me against him "Why do you always run away from me you know that never helps and you know what's going to happen when we get back to my place".

He was whispering all of this in my ear in the middle of the street I can't believe he'd do something like this in public, but here lately he's been more surprising and it wasn't  the good kind. I have always been afraid of Brett he is so abusive I do one thing wrong and he hits me. I'm not sure why I've stayed this long for maybe it was the fact because he threatened to hurt my friends.

Tonight was different though I wasn't going to take his shit any longer. I yank my arm away from him " I am so fucking done with your bullshit Brett all you have caused me is heartache and pain and I fucking hate you for that, so leave me the hell alone and go fuck yourself, cause we are so done"! I manage to yell at him feeling proud of myself for saying that. I started to walk off  before I hear him saying "Lace your going to regret all of this".

       I finally got back to the college dorms after that bullshit went down, I walked into my dorm and notice my friend Stephanie sitting at her desk listening to her music studying. She had became my best friend the first day of freshman year of college. She must have noticed me and took out he headphones giving me a confused look, clearly knowing something was up.

"Hey I didn't hear you come in, but anyways what's up you don't look to happy, did something happen between you and Brett"? She asks me as walking over to her bed patting her hand on it signaling me to come over and tell her about it. I never told her that Brett was abusive but now I wasn't going to hold it back. I walked over and sat down to her and explained the whole situation, once I told her everything all she could do was hug me she felt so bad that she didn't realize I was hurting. After that we stayed up all night watching Netflix and eating junk food.

         I wake up the next morning and it's a Saturday meaning there's a party tonight, There was a few errands I had to run today before I could go to the party. I get the errands done and my day goes by pretty fast and not shortly its night and it's time to get ready fir the party. After I get out of the shower and go through my closet to see what I can wear, my eyes land on this tight maroon dress.

As I put it one I notice it fits my curves perfectly and it his mid thigh. I then attempt to put makeup on fix my hair into curly loose waves that hit halfway down my back and slip on a pair of black stilettos. Stephanie always looked gorgeous, she put on a tight short red dress with red heels, her blond hair fell past her shoulders and lets not forget her signature red lips.

Once we were done we started to make our way to the party it was about a 30 minute drive, when we arrived people was already started to fill the yard and the music was loud and m sure there was already some that were drunk as fuck. We slipped through the drunk kids outside ad went into the house, I pushed through the crowd in search of alcohol and when I found it I poured myself some vodka and orange juice in a red party cup. I took a few sips it burnt as it went down but it was good. I was already feeling the affect of it.

       I saw Stephanie standing over there near the stairs with a few of our friends Austin, Corey, and Jake but there was this tall boy in a black shirt and black pants standing with them I didn't have a clue who he was. As I walked over to them Austin spots me and waves his back and forth and I can already tell he is piss ass drunk and won't remember anything when he wakes up tomorrow. "H-hey lace, what's u-up". He says as he greets me I take another sip of my vodka and smile at all of them.