Chapter Seven

Colby's POV

   I layed in bed watching her all night after she woke up screaming, in all honesty it scared the living shit out of me. I wonder what could have happened to her to where she has night terrors. I feel her get closer to me and I wrap my arms around her tighter, thinking about everything that has happened tonight.

    I really do feel this deep connection with her, she calms me down and makes me feel at peace when I'm in my own head making shit worse. I try to go back to sleep but my mind just doesn't want to shut off, so I watch her while she's sleeping to makes sure shes okay. Its around seven in the morning when she starts to wiggle around and I can help but to laugh at her doing so in my arms, I pull her closer and squeeze her.

   Lacey makes a noise at me and her eyes open up looking straight into mine. "Good morning sweetheart, how did you sleep after you had that nightmare"? I ask her as she yawning, "I slept pretty good wrapped up in your arms, though I am sorry if I freaked you out last night with all that screaming". "Don't be sorry for anything it's fine I promise" I say as I kiss her forehead. Lacey looks up at me and kisses my jawline slowly gently nibbling at it, and I goan out feeling my member throbbing.

   She gets up and straddles me in nothing but a shirt, and I can feel her heat against me and I'm throbbing and getting even harder. When she starts to kiss down my neck and she nips at me playfully, she inches herself on down and looks up at me biting her lip before she takes my member in her mouth fully taking me all in.

   I make a dark low groan and gently grab her head and thrust into her mouth. "Oh god lacey" I say as I'm pumping her mouth and she's looking at me with those beautiful seductive eyes. I let go of her and she pulls me out of her mouth and licks the head oh so good before placing it back in her mouth.

   I can feel myself building up her mouth going faster and I start to explode my load into her mouth groaning and moaning loudly calling out her name. She looks up at me smirking and crawls back on top of me kissing me. "How was that"? Shes asks blushing. I nibble at her ear and whisper "It was amazing, but what made you be so spontaneous"? "Well when you first made me cum like you did and you didn't let me help you, I felt bad so in return I gave you that" she says.
Lacey's POV

   After everything went on this morning me and Colby both showered and want down stairs to greet his mom. I never really got to meet his dad with him working so much. Ellie had made us breakfast and we sat down at the island bar. She both handed up plates with orange juice before saying "you'll both need a good meal after all that went on last night".

   Smirking at the both of us colby screamed "MOM!, you were listening"! She giggled " Honey this house is huge and it echo's". My face turns red and so does colbys, I cant believe we were that loud so embarrassing. After that awkward breakfast we looked outside and saw that it was pouring down to rain, and suddenly it started to thunder and lighting out.

    Which scared me so I flinched and took a step back from the window, colby asked me what was wrong and I told him that thunder and lightning give me anxiety that it scares me. He walked me over to their big fluffy couches got some blankets and pillows turned on TV so we could watch netflix and wrapped his arms around my waist. We ended up watching movies all day.

   The rain was still pouring down and  we decided to go to bed since there was nothing else to do. When morning came around the rain had stopped and the sun was trying to speak through storm clouds. When we went out side their yard had been flooded some but we were able to get out.

   I had packed my things and thanked Colby's mom for everything she had done for me. We drove back to the dorms. Colby dropped me off and told me he'd call later. When I got into my dorm I checked my phone and had a bunch of missed calls from my friends, my parents, and this number I didn't know.

   I had a voicemail from it and was checking when I heard a familiar voice on the phone, I dropped it in a panic. Tears starting welling up and anxiety took over, the one person I thought I wouldn't have to hear from again called me.